1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Art and Stuff :)

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by d_gabrielle, Mar 24, 2012.

1. d_gabrielle

d_gabrielle Member

My Wordpress blog is in my signature.

My deviantART is eiresfire.deviantart.com I really like my concert photography gallery but there are a couple of drawings on there I'm super proud of :)

And I have a Facebook page for my writing: https://www.facebook.com/writerdgabrielle I have a few poems up there in the Notes section.

2. Sarah C.

Sarah C. Member

Wow! You are very talented!!! I especially liked the drawing, Love Song!!! Very well done!!! Thank you for sharing...:)

3. d_gabrielle

d_gabrielle Member

:D Thank you! That's my very favorite! I love drawing hands and he has played piano for about 30 years so he has these elegant long slender hands that I just couldn't resist.

4. SEA81

SEA81 New Member

You are really talented! You haven't updated recently, though. :-( Are you still doing your artwork?

5. j_pin

j_pin Member

Great stuff! You have a lot of talent. Keep up the good work and don't stop making your art! It is a gift!

6. d_gabrielle

d_gabrielle Member

Thank you, both :D I have put up some new photos recently. In the last week or so, I guess.

7. zararina

zararina Member

I have visited your link and no doubt you are very artistic. ;)
    Nice to know that you are still updating your site/page and keep it up.