• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My All Day Shopping Spree!

brunettegirlie

OMG I CANT NAME EVERYTHING! But heres a few things that I did....
1. Got my hair done and highlighted (45$)
2. Got at least 15 things at Hollister (230$)
3. Got 10 things at Abercrombie and Aeropostale (total 400$)
4. Got my nails done a pretty purple! (20$)
5. Got a new phone, the LG Voyager! (120$-)
Awesome day, and I am addicting over my new phone! xD

Btw, I am not spoiled, haha, I just spent pretty much all of the money I collected in the past few years. ;P:D

Werbung:
Cool.. what a fantastic day! Lets see what you got then..

pics.gif

Sounds like fun. I had an all weekend shopping spree over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. That was the first time in years I'd done that.

You're making me want to have a shopping spree! :) I'll have one in about three weeks on vacation but I prefer online shopping now, too. And then there are the one-stop shopping places like Amazon. I can't believe what all I can find at Amazon now!

Sounds like a really great shopping day. I love days that are just full of shopping. Hate to part with the money but it is fun to see what I can all get.

I can't afford shopping sprees much anymore but when I do have that fun, it's usually online. I hate crowds.

Congratulations on having an sbsolutely awesome day. Every girl should spend a whole day splurging on herself at least once a year!

Well first...great job on your shopping spree! One day..when I find a job...I will save and save and save..and go on a shopping spree! My boyfriend has taking me on one before. But it be nice just to treat myself for once in my life. Buy clothes, get my hair and nails done. Never had my nails done. Buy lots of clothes! I love Abercrombie and Fitch! Every girls dream is a shopping spree! :p

What a spending! The last time I shopped was when I bought a pair of slippers that cost about $3!!hahahaha!!:D Beat that!

Werbung:
Oh what I would do if I had that much money... :rolleyes:

I don't go on big shopping sprees because I'm saving money so I can get my dream car some day. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm only 14 but it can't hurt, right?

Back