• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Moving... :'(

Lugia

(For the sake of not offending anyone I won't say where to, but...)

So my dad got promoted. More money. Big whoop. The problem is we have to move back to a place where I lived for eight years... it is super boring there and everyone is all scary, bitter, and snobby and I fucking hated it there... and now we have to move back...

I fucking hate it there, I never wanted to go back and I was finally having plans here… I had a plan on how I was gonna get a job, a car, and I was going to go to VCU and now because of some stupid money my dad got this job and now we have to fucking go back… and now he’s ruined everything!

And to think that I was finally happy…

Werbung:
That stinks. I had to move in my sophomore year of high school and it was awful. I still got my car, though, and was able to get out of the dinky town we'd moved to as soon as my parents realized I could handle myself behind the wheel. I wish you the best and hope you can at least do some of the things you wanted to do. Can you still go to VCU?

I'm sure you can still make your dreams come true :) Nothing can stop you if you want it so much! :)
As for the people there, they can't all be so cocky there. You will find someone that is kind and matches with your personality.
and now because of some stupid money my dad got this job and now we have to fucking go back… and now he’s ruined everything!
^Just remember that some people don't even have jobs :rolleyes: You should feel lucky that your father found a job that is well-paid.

I hope you the best to your new place and I'll give you some advice. Remember, YOU will changed the place, it WILL NOT change you ;) Just see on the bright side.

I agree with the poster who pointed out that you're lucky your dad has a job. Plenty of people right now are wishing they had enough food to eat, so I wouldn't worry too much that your life is ruined because of a move. At least you're not moving to your new home in a tent under a bridge.

Sorry, I'm really just frustrated because I had my stuff planned out... I just really posted here because I wanted to know what to do, was all. :) I guess I'll figure it out again on my own. ;)

It was right that looking at the brighter side of it could make you feel even a little better.
Since your dad have a higher pay, maybe your allowance will be higher too. lol
Good luck and hope that you will feel better and be happy for the blessings your family are receiving.

Giygas, people were telling you what to do... Be glad that your dad has a job but do what you can to be happy too. If everyone in the new town is snobby, don't hang out with them. Get a part time job, that will do the dual role of taking all your time & getting you money so that you can save for your car.

Just remember it's temporary. Once you move out (which will happen faster than you think) you can move anywhere! :) That's what I did. I've lived all over the place.

That stinks. I had to move in my sophomore year of high school and it was awful. I still got my car, though, and was able to get out of the dinky town we'd moved to as soon as my parents realized I could handle myself behind the wheel. I wish you the best and hope you can at least do some of the things you wanted to do. Can you still go to VCU?
Yeah, probably. Last night I asked my dad and he says that VCU is a good school and that I can still go there if I want. :D

I'm still not happy about going to Indiana but I feel a little better about it since now I know in three years' time I'll be able to go back to Virginia and I'll also be closer to my sisters.

Yeah, probably. Last night I asked my dad and he says that VCU is a good school and that I can still go there if I want. :D

I'm still not happy about going to Indiana but I feel a little better about it since now I know in three years' time I'll be able to go back to Virginia and I'll also be closer to my sisters.

Yep, it's a good goal. And who knows? Maybe it won't be so bad moving to Indiana and the people won't be as bad as you imagine them to be. Things have a way of changing over a course of three years.

Yep, it's a good goal. And who knows? Maybe it won't be so bad moving to Indiana and the people won't be as bad as you imagine them to be. Things have a way of changing over a course of three years.
There's also lots of auto racing there, and my dad says he may be able to hook me up.

(I'm actually going to try to get into racing, I might even be going to a rally school in New Hampshire in the summer after Junior Year)

Sorry, I'm really just frustrated because I had my stuff planned out... I just really posted here because I wanted to know what to do, was all. :) I guess I'll figure it out again on my own. ;)

Glad to read you dad not only has a job, but being promoted with more money is this economy. Kudos to your dad. Know your dad isn't taking the job to piss you off and make your life hell, he is taking it to better the quality of life for his family. He might have had the choice of move or do not have a job. We all understand how frustrating it can be when you have things all planned out, then life happens and makes you rethink and replan. So, now, you need to put your big girl panties on and make a game plan to reach your dreams and goals. Life is full of these surprises, being able to adjust without throwing major temper tantrums will make your time through life more pleasant. Good luck with your plans.

Werbung:
Well... at this point all of my friends have turned their backs on me and betrayed me so... I honestly don't really care about moving anymore *sigh* now I honestly can't wait to move... at least Indiana has auto racing... and the high schools can teach you about working on autos, I think... so I guess that's good. My dad says the course is hard but if I make it I'll be a certified auto technician... could come in handy.

Back