• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Movie reviews

Werbung:
I saw Avatar last Sunday. I like that movie so much. I am big fan of director James Cameroon. So I am always waiting for his movie. The special effect is so amazing in Avatar movie. The background score is also great. The performances of actors is so great.

Hey any buddy has to watch The kingdom movie, I just watch it last week , It was awesome movie, the mainly concept of in the movie was war with USA and one terrorist country. I just shocked to after watching this movie, It was great direction.

Watched 'No Strings Attached' the other day girls. Was quite fun. Plus you do get to see an awful lot of Ashton Kutcher.. Imean nearly ALL of Ashton Kutcher.. ;)

So I watched Despicable Me this week and I must say I was surprised. It seemed as a silly movie at first but once Gru - okay I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet :p . You guys should definitely watch it. It's an amazingly cute movie and the three orphan girls will definitely steal your heart - specially Agnes. And the main villain, Vector, is such a dork! Awesome movie.

I watched Spirited Away for the 1342th time! I love this movie!!!! <333333333 Must-see.
*shivers*

I watched "Hævnen" - it's a Danish film actually and its English title is "In A Better World".

It's a must-see!!!! One of the best I 've seen for a long time <3

I just watched Colombiana starrring Zoe Saldana and I thought it was a good film. It's a story about a young woman who witnessed her parents' murder as a child in Bogota. She grew up to be a stone-cold assassin. The story wasn't original,but I still enjoyed it, Zoe did a great job :D

I watched The Shining last night, I have seen it before but it just gets better everytime I watch it! If you want to be scared give this film a go. The combination of a Stephen King story and Stanley Kubrick's direction has never really been bettered.

Werbung:
I had watched Mr. Popper's Penguins last December. I just rented a VCD for it on a local renting store here.
The movie starring Jim Carrey and penguins was funny, touching and good to watch for the whole family. It was a felt good kind of movie since it was about giving love and care to those we love. Specially spending time to be with them.

Back