• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Movie reviews

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Aug 12 2007, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ninja kitty yukiko @ Jul 14 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i seen shrek 3. Funny. The ogre babys are only at the end.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I must watch this, I have it in the kitchen but never watched it as yet!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jennifer @ Aug 12 2007, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we watched TMNT this weekend and I tell you it is ok ..but the first Turtle movies were better!! We also watched Are we Done Yet..that is very funny!! Then just awhile ago we watched Disturbia.. VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! It had me on the edge of my seat!![/b]
Can't say I'm a fan of the turtles... The others I haven't heard of but as you say Disturbia is good, I wanna see it![/b]
[/b][/quote]

Disturbia is about a teenage boy that is under house arrest and he starts to spy on the neighbors and one neighbor is doing stuff that he is supicious of and looks more into it.

Werbung:
Saw Die Hard 4 and Spiderman 3..... Fans of the original die hard films won't be dissappointed, and spiderman... well, Im a guy.. so enough said
<

Well said subby! I loved die hard 4 too! specially when officer mcklain (sp) put his hand over the webcam/microphone's lens and started speaking quietly and the hacker from the other side could still hear him ROFL

Just watched a film for free from HERE that is called "This is England."

I really enjoyed it as it's a film that brings up a lot of emotions- a classic british film if you ask me. It made me laugh, made me feel angry (at the racisim) and made me reminise (sp?) about the 80's.

Its about a 12 year old in 1983 and he lost his dad in the falklands. He is getting bullied at school and wants him and his mum to move away. He ends up making friends with older skinheads who are actually a bit fun and mad. Then one of the older guys gets out of jail and it turns out he is a racist and split the "gang" up in two as there is a black boy in the gang. The young boy is persuaded to go with the racist group as he see's the new guy as a bit of a father figure and it leads on from there.

Overall, a good watch IMO.

I am not planning on seeing Resident Evil 3... the first two were bad enough.
<

I saw Across the Universe last night. I really, really enjoyed it! The songs were great and so were the visuals. I think any Beatles fan would enjoy it. (*pokethistlepoke*)

You must!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbpVvr17q0A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbpVvr17q0A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Werbung:
Back