• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

mosquitos

Werbung:
For the gnats-put a small dish with some apple cider vinegar and a few drops of dish soap. Leave it on the counter and the little gnats should be attracted to it.

You are welcome. Not sure on the mosquitoes though. I think keeping doors closed and making sure screens are intact help with that.

I do that without fail. I'm a stickler for it, in fact, but they still get in. Sometimes they fly in with us -- grrr!

Yes, the mosquitoes are such a pain in the summer. I am always telling the kids (and the hubby!) to keep the doors closed at night in the summer.

Yes they do that Orrymain! I find myself smashing the little buggers when I see them. The main reason we ever have them is due to the pond in our neighbors yard. He often leaves it dirty and with the pump not on. The frogs love it and so do the mosquitoes.

When I sold Avon, years ago, I had customers that bought this product just for that reason! Never tried it myself.

There are a number of anti-mosquito products on the market today. You can spray or rub these products on your skin to keep these pesky bloodsucking insects away from you.

Werbung:
Mosquitoes are very heavy in our area, especially during the summertime, after rains. To alleviate the mosquito sting, I usually apply isopropyl alcohol and then dry and spray with a topical numbing spray, like the kind you would use in your mouth. You can also apply Ambesol numbing cream or gel to the sting and that will take the hurt away.

Back