• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

sillylucy

Is anyone as surprised by this pairing as me? I don't get why Kunis would date Kutcher. I know someone who lived with Kutcher and he sounds like such a d-bag. She's a smart girl and has a good head on her shoulders. I wonder if Culkin did a number on her so she turned to Ashton out of desperation.

Werbung:
He does seem like a jerk. Maybe he isn't though. And he probably doesn't treat her the same way the media portrays him. Wasn't she voted sexiest woman?

I think they're really cute. I love how they've known each other for so long (since that 70s show) but are barely finding romance together now. Just curious--what did your friend say that Ashton did that made him a douchebag?

They both auditioned for That 70s Show Together and Kutcher punked my friend (sorta ruined his life too). He was just a huge liar, gave girls a fake name, would make out with his dog (tongue kisses) and just a whole slew of other Hollywood sketchiness. Maybe he has changed.

I wouldn't rely too heavily on your friend's remarks because well, I think most of us have probably said something bad about our ex-boyfriends or ex-roommates if things didn't end on great terms. And sometimes people just rub each other the wrong way and neither is really a horrible person. Kunis will move on if things don't go right, I'm sure.

They both auditioned for That 70s Show Together and Kutcher punked my friend (sorta ruined his life too). He was just a huge liar, gave girls a fake name, would make out with his dog (tongue kisses) and just a whole slew of other Hollywood sketchiness. Maybe he has changed.

I do think he's kind of an asshole because of PUNKED. I'm sorry, but practical jokes that mess with someone's emotional well-being are not funny. There have been multiple jokes that I've seen done on that show that I would probably press charges for. Don't get me wrong, some of them have been funny. But things like making someone believe that their car has been stolen/vandalized are NOT funny. I would never do anything so cruel as I've seen on that show.

I guess I'm in the minority hear, but I like these two together so far. It might just be That 70s Show nostalgia though. I don't really view him as being a jerk, but I can't pretend to know I really know anything about him in real life. When I see candid pictures of them though, I think they look really cute.

I don't really know much about either Ashton Kutcher or Mila Kunis but I thought they make a cute couple. They've known each other since The 70's Show so it's not surprising that they might hook up. I really thought that now Kutcher had found someone his own age. Perhaps he's tired of the cougar scene.

They've managed to stay together so far. I guess that's a good thing. I have to feel kind of sorry for Demi Moore though. It can't feel good to have your husband of many years begin dating an old friend right after you are divorcing.

I wasn't surprised. I'm not really sure how either are portrayed nowadays.
I just find it amusing because of That 70's Show... Maybe it's some what of an act?

Werbung:
I personally think they make a cute couple . They did play girlfriend and boyfriend on That 70's show. I do feel bad for Demi but I feel she wants to be young so bad it doesn't look right on her. I don't get why people are shocked that she and Ashton are together. Let's remember she was with Macaulay Culkin for year's. I don't think anyone even really knew it was like they kept it a secret. I personally didn't know until they broke up and read all about it.

Back