• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

MEAN Parents!

How MEAN Are Your Parents?

• Total voters
my dad used to rape the h**l out of me when i was little but he commited suicide (thank god) and my mom is a total b**ch but she spoils me on wednesdays with a theme park BUT she blames everything on ME!! especialy when its HER that cosed the problemo and pissed everyone off its NOT cuz she was born def or cuz shes not rich its cuz she dosent know how to rais me even if she has raised 2 other girlz and she thinks she can but she cant she just cant!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::

Werbung:
My parents are like in between!
Sometimes they are really funny and smiling and loving, but my mum is most of the time bad tempered, laughs at everyone, my dad is like BAD tempered he'd beat you up if you did anything!
My parents dont let me go anywhere apart from school! I'm not allowed to go ANYWHERE unless I'm with them!! Its really annoying! They dont understand ANYTHING! They think kids are just naughty and I'm still a kid at 14 but like they always say 'we are nearly gonna marry her'!! So if you think I can get married why not let me LIVE???
But when they want to be nice, they are AWESOME!! I love them to bits though.

My parents are strict as well, but when I was a bit younger I sat them down and told them how I felt.. we worked things out and I now realise why they didn't allow me to do certain things -
when you're older, you'll realise that they are the way they are, because they want to protect you.. and rightly so. Try not to get too annoyed about it.. but do sit them down and tell them you need to talk to them. Good luck!

Girls rule - boys are trouble!!

I truly did not see what great parents I really have until I got older. And now as a parent, I really see how wonderful they are! Talking is important! Be sure to let your parents know how you feel. If you have to write it down in a note then do that, but communicate!

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a mean/strict/whatever my daughter calls it today parent! I limit her time on the computer, phone, outside, etc... But I have a good reason for all of them. I don't want her to end up a teen mom like I was. I wouldn't change it, even when she says I'm the meanest mom ever. As for limiting her being outside, there's a pedo that lives about 4 blocks away & I'm not running that risk. Ya know?

Anytime my daughter says I'm mean, I counter with the fact that she does get to do pretty much what she wants, I just limit how long, who she talks to, & where she visits online. I can easily take it all away.

Well, I must be a mean/strict mom too. I know my oldest has told me that a few times lately. He is going on 12 and really pushing the limits to see how far he can go. We too limit computer and xbox time. We keep an eye on who his friends are and where he goes. I just told him on Sunday, after he told me that I have too many rules, that I do this because I love him.

I truly did not see what great parents I really have until I got older. And now as a parent, I really see how wonderful they are! Talking is important! Be sure to let your parents know how you feel. If you have to write it down in a note then do that, but communicate!
Yes I wish I would have let my parents know how good they were. I regret not being able to tell them they were the best parents ever.

Perhaps your parents are being strict because they are aware of dangers and problems that they want to protect you from. Try to talk to them about it.

That is true justontime. As parents we are always trying to find the balance between protecting and allowing to be learned.

They may have a point, school work is really important because your opportunities in the future will depend very much on how well you have done at school and what qualifications you have achieved.

My parents are strict I have to be at home at 10 p.m. and if I'm at 10:10 they're are angry. I don't know.. is 10 minutes realy a problem :/

Werbung:
I had strict curfews when I was younger and lived at home. I had a hard time seeing the reasons behind it back then. Now, I feel differently and am thankful they were strict when I was young. I guess things change when you become a parent.

Back