• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Maxi Dresses

hatteubanal

I've grown tired of wearing jeans. I specially hate the skinny ones because they are not so comfy to wear. What I'm into lately are maxi dresses. I love them! I hate rainy days because I can't wear them. They easily get wet. My friends say they are not appropriate for ordinary days but I don't care. I'll wear what I want when I want to. I only have 9 in my collection and I plan to buy more.

Anybody else share my addiction with maxi dresses?

angelina-jolie-maxi-dress.jpg

Werbung:
I haven't got any at the time being, but I used to wear long skirts and maxi dresses a lot as a teenager. I kind of miss wearing them as they are so much more comfortable than most pants, and they are very feminine. They have some nice ones at H&M at the time being. I especially like the jeans style maxi dress with crossed straps in the back.

I also wear long skirts. :) I sometimes wear them as a dress. I just put a belt on as an accent. I mostly order mine from Ebay. They have a lot of unique designs there. I've seen one jeans style maxi dress and I love it. I'm saving up to buy more. When I have enough, I'm going to ditch all of my jeans. :D

I haven't wore long skirts and dresses for years. It's hot in the country even if it is raining so most of the time I am in my blouse and short pants. Besides, I am just a small woman so I prefer shorter dresses in order for me to look taller. Though I wish I could wear it like Angelina Jolie. :(

Werbung:
I haven't wore long skirts and dresses for years. It's hot in the country even if it is raining so most of the time I am in my blouse and short pants. Besides, I am just a small woman so I prefer shorter dresses in order for me to look taller. Though I wish I could wear it like Angelina Jolie. :(
I feel cooler when I wear dresses and skirts as opposed to wearing pants. I don't have the guts to wear shorts because I have a lot of stretch marks on my legs. You know what Cecil, you can wear it like Angelina if you wish to. It's all in the mind and how you carry yourself. :)

Back