• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Makin the Connection

lol i said i think tiddlyjen

i jus like to kid around sometimes :(

i dont drink either im jus 14...

and i jus asked for him to see if he could find out :(

Werbung:
Steeeeeeeeve

Please please please do another reading for me :)

I sooooooo promise not to take the Mick

I PROMISE !

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

*begs*

*grovels*

*pleads*

love you Stevey baby XXXXXXXXXXXXX

lol Thistle very lol :D

yeah steve.....anything new about me coming through lol, like im going to blitz my exams and then get school captain next year? :unsure: :D *is hoping and wishing on every star she does :D *

Hey Steve, do u see wedding bells ahead for me? Like ermmmmm, next week??? :angel:

Me wanty get married to my baby :wub:

Hi Steve, I know you must be busy but theres a few people passed over who I would love some info of. Thanks. :)

Hi Jen

OK this is my prediction for your exams so we will not know if i was right or wrong till then.

I do feel you stick in at school and in the past have had good grades.

I feel you will do well in your exams and pass with good marks as for school captin my feelings are you will have had a lot of votes but just not quite enough.

I more see you as vice captin.

Steve

Hi snowy hun

yes i do see wedding bells but not yet i see you in a lovely white wedding dress but not until next year i see a month but wont tell u which month!!! lol lets seeif am right eh lol?

Steve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I feel you will do well in your exams and pass with good marks as for school captin my feelings are you will have had a lot of votes but just not quite enough.

I more see you as vice captin.[/b]

:cry: I thought you might say that....
no00000000ooooooo0000000oooooooo :cry:
*crawls into the faetal position and rocks back and forth*

Spanks Snowy :hug: :hug: I appreciate it very muchlies!

Wish me luck....Im off for a week of torture (exams) :cry: SOMEONE HOLD ME!

ok, I dont believe in psychics that much. So heres a lil test stevey,

Am I a boy or a girl and how old?

I dont care about privatness so go ahead and post it.

Im also going to slap you if your wrong.

o0o0okies Steve I had a question for you...but now i've forgotten :blink: <BLONDE> lol

yeah Ill edit this when I do remember eh? :lol:
*is EXTREMELY embarrased for being so blonde lol*

EDIT: ok!It took me a couple of days lolol (my bad :p ) but I rememebr now....
ok, I'm s'posed to be getting something (dont want to say what) from Dad, I just want to know if it is going to be the help we need? (my family)

and also, theres another thing but i dont know if i can post it now.......... no, no i wont... its all good dont worry about the second thing :p

Werbung:
B) steve, i was wondering if u could tell me if u see a spirit around me, as i get lots of signs that there is one, i am 17 female and from the UK, thanks, and could u tell me about my old headmistress, she was relatively old, and died, this year, she was really nice to me, and i was just wondering if she was ok :(

Back