• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

MakeUp

CherryBlossom

So I love makeup. I haven't found exactly what I want or rather what fits me. But I was just wondering what blush product would anyone recommend. Oh and what color would anyone recommend. A peach color? A rose color? I really don't like dark/bright red blush, that pops. I kind of am looking for something not to natural but something that brings my cheeks out a little. I also like a blush that has shimmer, you know some shine =]. I have light skin I'd say more like light beige. So any recommendations I'd love to hear. As well as if you think brushing from your cheeks back or starting from the back towards your cheeks. Also if you want to put your input on any other makeup products that you like. As in mascara, eyeliner, bronzers or even foundation.

Werbung:
Hey girls here's another youtube video I recommend for all ages. This girls gives her input and gives detail of opinion, you can always look at the comments to see other peoples opinion.

This one is part one:
[YOUTUBE]y0Kcb9aNVfo[/YOUTUBE]

and this is part two:
[YOUTUBE]hh8_MmTCDcs&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks girls, tell me what you think ;]

So I love makeup. I haven't found exactly what I want or rather what fits me. But I was just wondering what blush product would anyone recommend. Oh and what color would anyone recommend. A peach color? A rose color? I really don't like dark/bright red blush, that pops. I kind of am looking for something not to natural but something that brings my cheeks out a little. I also like a blush that has shimmer, you know some shine =]. I have light skin I'd say more like light beige. So any recommendations I'd love to hear. As well as if you think brushing from your cheeks back or starting from the back towards your cheeks. Also if you want to put your input on any other makeup products that you like. As in mascara, eyeliner, bronzers or even foundation.

Hey how do you do the shadow eyeshadow...you know the faded look...

You mean "blending". How two or more shades blend together making them fade into one another. Yes I know how to do that. It's my fave thing to do with eyeshadow. Although I don't know how I would show you. Unless I make a short tutorial or something. If I try to explain it to you by typing it, you might get confused. So how do you want me to show you?

hi! why dont you try using mineral make-ups? im a seller of mineral make-ups here in the philippines. for your skin tone you can rasperry reds, plums, rosy pinks, pastel pinks and honey shades.

as per the application, the first thing you need to do is to SMILE in front of a mirror to locate where your cheekbones are. Apply at the apples of your cheeks in a upward motion and blend. In order for you to contour your cheekbones, apply a darker shade of blush underneath the apples of your cheeks upto your temples. and the main key is to blend, blend and blend!

happy blushing!

Hi there. Well thank you for your suggestion as to the mineral makeup. I love the fact that it's loose powder and I'm allowed to put as much as I like on. Not like the pressed powder there's a limit, unless one keeps adding. I mean the same would go for mineral powder but I just like the loose-ness. But I have tried mineral powder only once and it wasn't my cooler. I don't know if it was that but when I dabbed it onto my face, the blotch was noticeable. I tied to blend it as much as I could but it didn't work, I was still able to see that blotch of loose mineral powder. But I like the foundation that I am using although I wouldn't mind a mineral powder over it, to make my foundation and all look full.

Anyhow, about the way you suggested to apply the blush, I don't know if I would agree with you because for one applying at the apples of my cheeks, I've tried it a couple of times and it didn't work for me. What I do is apply my blush near the temples and focus it downward, that way it is easily blended towards the apples of my cheeks. I leave a two finger space from my nose to the blush so that I know how far too go. And two I'm near the fair tone of skin so by adding a darker color whether it be slightly darker to my skin, I wouldn't like it. I like my blush not to be as visible but more like a natural look.

I couldn't imagine how adding a darker shade of blush would contour the tone of skin I have, it might work on darker skin but I've always heard to contour your cheeks by using a highlight. I've seen the way highlighting looks and it's amazing. I want to try it out soon.

But thanks anyway for your opinion.

hi! why dont you try using mineral make-ups? im a seller of mineral make-ups here in the philippines. for your skin tone you can rasperry reds, plums, rosy pinks, pastel pinks and honey shades.

as per the application, the first thing you need to do is to SMILE in front of a mirror to locate where your cheekbones are. Apply at the apples of your cheeks in a upward motion and blend. In order for you to contour your cheekbones, apply a darker shade of blush underneath the apples of your cheeks upto your temples. and the main key is to blend, blend and blend!

happy blushing!

CVS carries an organic brand called Alba and it is EXCELLENT. i have eczema and its perfect for sensitive skin b/c it is hypoallergenic. they're moisturizers are great b/c they're not greasy or heavy, and they do the job. at the CVS i go to its not in the face care aisle, it's in its own aisle with the other organic skin/hair brands. check it out!

Make is charm of every lady. It is the culture part for women in many religion especially India. It make makes the session of glamorous on high priority. I like make up but light and pearl. I use mineral make that to only Sherecover cosmetics.

Thank you all for the makeup tips on this thread! I've taken mental notes. :) As far as suggesting colors goes, you really need to try a few of them and see what matches best with your skin tone... it's not an issue that others can suggest colors because there's one just perfect for everyone and we need to find it by experimenting.

I like mineral makeup as it has a natural look to it. I read once that in order to pick a good blush color, try to match the color of your cheeks after a workout.

I prefer the natural look. My mother wouldn't go to the grocery store at midnight without having her makeup on, and I am just the opposite. I've worn it, of course, but the vast majority of time, I don't.

You need to just experiment. It is hard to tell what will look good on you unless you try it. I could say go for a peach but rose may look better.

Werbung:
Experimenting can be fun; just don't overdo it. Some wear so much makeup that it hides their true beauty.

Back