• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Make Up ...

lmao Mary, that aint much believe me.

One of the girls I work with comes into work every single day with the full works on her face ...

Foundation, powder, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipliner and lipstick...oh and she straightens her hair every morning and styles it

seems like way too much hassle personally lol

Werbung:
I always think those people are too insecure!

Besides, her priorities are messed up..I mean if you can choose between sleeping for just a bit longer and havig straight hair at work..what do you choose? Sleeping of course!
<

<
I choose sleeping over a lot of things.
<

Really though, I don't get anyone who takes more than 5 minutes putting on makeup. Like I said before, I do the whole foundation/blush/mascara/eyeshadow and it takes me less than 5.

Craziness.

i dont wear much make up i hardly ever wear make up to school and when i do ita bit of mascara and lip balm

and weekends weni can b bovurd i wear lip gloss mascara and i shadow

I wear make-up, alot. I don't cake it on, but I do wear the whole works. I used to have really bad skin, like acne and scars from when I had chicken pox so thats when I started with the foundation. Oh, and it's all my original shade, so i'm not.. orange. Ew lol.
I wear, foundation, loosepowder (ontop of everything to 'seal' it in and take the shine) Eyeliner, Mascara and lipgloss.

I wear a bit of make up. Tinted moisturiser, powder (so my face doesn't look shiny), eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipgloss. I try and make it look as natural as I can. A lot of girls at my school wear too much foundation and I think it looks horrible.

Werbung:
I only wear concealer, blush, sometimes eyeliner and lipbalm. Nothing too complicated! :) What are your favorite brands?

Back