• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Make-up And Beauty Products Tried And Tested

Geri_Berri

Hi

Here are some of my beauty products that I have tried and tested...my reviews

Tanning...

For all over body tanning that lasts..

SUN Labs - Instant self tanning spray...............Pros - Sprays on evenly all over, doesnt streak, and dries rather quickly....lasts for several days and looks natural....as long as you moisturise regular..does not leave a smell

Cons - Pricey...and when applying on legs..make sure you are standing on a towel to protect your feet LOL

NIVEA Sun - Moisturising Self Tan Spray - Pros - Goes on even..and can give a great light tan look for those with fair skin..lasts for days

Cons - Not tinted so you have to be careful on the aras you apply

For Face tanning - L'OREAL Sublime Bronze - Pros...Instant tan make-up that actually looks like make-up but lasts for a few days..it's great for the face

Cons - Can build up around the hairline...be careful to blend it in to give that all over natural look..also blend on to your neck to make it look that much better
<

Concealer

Quick fix?

Rimmel stick...Pros - easy to use..and its just an instant cover when you are in a rush and it blends in so easy with your make-up

Cons - too much of it can make spots look more noticable...I have made that mistake LOL

Bobbie Brown concealer - Pros - like rimmel it gives the instant quick fix and covers well

Cons...a lil pricey and you dont get as much as you would expect

Mary Kay Signature concealer - Pros - GREAT...give a great coverage for those spots and blends over evenly and doesnt draw attention to any spots ect...its magic LOL

Cons - A lil pricey but well worth the money..I will buy it again
<

Lip Stick

Max Factor Lipfinity - Pros - Can last nearly all day without reapplying...some great colors

Cons - I can't think of any LOL

MAC Pros - Great range of lipsticks..my fav is matt lipstick they last all day great color ranges

Cons - Cant think of any LOL apprt from not being sold over here in too many stores...I buy mine on line!

Rimmel Lipstick - Pros...Great natural colors

Cons - To make them last you need a product called - Lipcote...to apply over your pipstick to make it last longer..and the Lipcote works!!!

BLusher

Avon's Araibian Glow pearls - Pros - Great and easy to use..just a simple dust with brush and it gives a great glow to your complection and highlights your cheek bones

Cons - Umm be careful with the pearls they can go EVERYWHERE...LOL

<

Werbung:
Back