• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Madeleine - Crimestoppers

Snowbaby

<div align='center'>
madeleine.jpg
</div>

Werbung:
It's sad, altho i hav that urge 2 blame her mom 4 leavin herin the hotel room by herself, even in Maddy was sick or wateva, she should hav cancelled her plans ful stop, even if she was just ganna eat in the same hotel, no reason to leave a 3, now 4, year old kid

I disagree.........

when you put your child to bed at night, how many parents stay in the same room with them? sure you may stay in the same building but they were only a few yards away and checked on the kids regularly.

I don't think it is helpful to anyone to try and say that these people are bad parents at all ...... they must feel bad enough as it stands without having total strangers question their parenting skills.

Speculation will not bring Maddie back where she belongs

<

I know that they feel bad enough as it is and I don't think that they are bad parents at all, but to be completely honest, I wouldn't leave my child in a hotel room in a foreign country, alone...I don't care, I wouldn't even leave them in the next room, If I were in a hotel, my children would sleep in the same room with me, and I wouldn't leave them, not for a second. That's not just me, my parents, all of their friends as well as mine are saying the same. I'd just be too scared.

Werbung:
Back