• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lunch date - which dress to wear?

sheepswitch

Hello, my lovelies.

It's my boyfriend's birthday on Friday and I had a complete surprise planned out but it turns out that he has to work and won't be able to make it to home for the surprise and the party. So, I went ahead and I canceled everything. Seeing that I was sooo upset, my BF promised to sneak out of work for a lunch date. Now, I'm stuck between these two cute dresses and you, my girlies, must help me out. Which one should I choose?

A - I have a dress nearly identical to the dress Jessica is wearing:
hot-floral-dresses-for-summer-2011.jpg

B- Or this dress:

blumoon-summer-blueaztec-1.jpg

Werbung:
I like the second dress more than the first dress. Although both of them are cute. The first one looks so little or small. Well, good luck to your date. :D

Aww, thanks a lot. I like the second dress too as it matches my taste but sadly, my BF really likes when I dress really girly and I, on the other hand, hate it. But since it's his birthday, I might let him have his way :p

I like the 1st dress more :) It's perfect for a lunch date especially since it's warm and sunny out.

Update:

I went with the first one! It looked gorgeous and I tied my hair in a cute updo. I wanted to go with wavy hair but my curler gave up on me. I had such a great day and we had a little picnic in the park, ate cotton candy, we shared a huge cup of fro-yo and the best part, he loved my present. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks a lot for your help, girls. ;)

Am so please to see that you both had a super lunch together and that you have such happy memories.

By the sound of it you must have taken your boyfriend's breath away when he saw you, I can just picture you looking absolutely gorgeous in a cute little dress similar to Pic.1 and with your hair all done......The things we women do for the man in our life! :)

It would have been my first choice of outfit as well, but sadly with my two "Great Danes" it is impossible for me to wear anything off the shoulder. :mad:

By the way, are you going to let on what your present was? lol ;)

I guess, I am late with my reply. So, how's the date going? I hope it was good and you had some fun with your boyfriend.

Back to the Question, I like the first one, because it is cute and really fits for sunny and warm weather and more elegant as well.

Werbung:
Back