• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lucius The Rabbit!

Potholer

My baby is a black rabbit called Lucius, I got him last year, going halves with my flatmate who finally convinced me to get a pet. At least 3 times she begged and pleaded to go get a pet, and at least twice she wheedled me into going to the pet store/SPCA and it even got to the point where I told her we'd wait overnight and if she still wanted it then, we could (do I sound motherly or what?). The visit after that, we finally got the friendliest rabbit you'll ever meet.

And the cutest.

My flatmate is taking care of him over the summer and when I went up to visit her for a music fete, I got to see him and he came over to investigate and lay down beside me. While still at our flat, I came home and went upstairs to my room/ where his area is and as I came up the stairs my flatmate called out "He recognised your voice and is waiting outside your door to be let into your room!" I basically melted.

But then again he is an escape artist and a Destroyer. There was a period where I had him for a few days, before my flatmate went back home with him. Since we got home so late (2am - a 10hour drive from university town to home town plus a 4hour ferry ride) I left him in the shed. While we were asleep, my family let him out and he escaped. Luckily didn't go far though. So they blocked off the backyard completely but still he managed to escape. And he's made another effort at my flatmates.

Not to mention the damage he has done (he's a house rabbit you see - potty trained and all
<
). A lot of rabbits chew things. Lucius chews. He also plain old consumes. No leaving important documents around - there will be nothing left. He gets into cords (laptop cords....ipod cords....*whistles*) and chews walls and peels wallpaper off the walls.....given half the chance he will also rip at the carpet.....half of last year consisted off "NO LUCIUS NO LUCIUS NO NO NO"

But still I love him. Isn't he ADORABLE? *sigh* Over the summer break I have missed him more than my flatmate haha. Hmm I can't seem to attach a picture? I'll put it in the gallery later...

Werbung:
Awwwww he sounds luffly!! My baby hammy was forever escaping too!!

Are you getting an error when trying to upload? Seems ok for me but it could be the settings on your user group. Or the file is too big? Make sure it's not a bmp image?

"Select a file
Attachment space used 503.05K of 500K"

I've already used 3.05k more than the limit without doing anything?

browse....upload...uploading file..... .... .... nothing. There are no current attachments....
<
*confused*

It's your complete attachment history since you joined here. Do you have photobucket? You could upload the pic there and link it? If not, email it to me and I can do it for you.

My email is weesnowbaby@gmail.com

Werbung:
Back