• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Love (advise)

Werbung:
Difficult to answer without knowing the circumstances :)
But why do you have to "fight"?

Difficult to answer without knowing the circumstances :)
But why do you have to "fight"?
Wells let just say I undecided if I should keep fighting for someone that doesn't cherish me? Someone that abuses me both physically and mentally someone whom l love so much but had anger problems that makes me fear him... The pain I feel is so hard to cover up I wish I didn't love him but yet I wish he felt I was worth fighting for worth going to therapy to get help

In short: if he doesnt go to therapy, forget him.

All this doesn't sound like love but like torture. You owe it to yourself. There are enough nice guys out there waiting for you.

Wells let just say I undecided if I should keep fighting for someone that doesn't cherish me? Someone that abuses me both physically and mentally someone whom l love so much but had anger problems that makes me fear him... The pain I feel is so hard to cover up I wish I didn't love him but yet I wish he felt I was worth fighting for worth going to therapy to get help

If it's someone who abuses you in any way and as anger issues, odds are you are really wasting your time. But from your first message I gather you are feeling so insecure about leaving him! Otherwise you'd have exposed your case since the start. Look, if the abuse is really bad... you need to run, most of the time things keep getting worse and worse in abusive relationships. A lot women have ended up dead because of their abusive husband or boyfriend.

And no, changing a man like that isn't easy. Those men rarely ever change unless the change comes from within and really want it, otherwise no. Life is too short to live it with a man who has anger issues and abuse you, life is so short for that. If I were you I'd look for a man who loves me and treats me well. Those are not so hard to find. Just drop this awful man and never look back.

It depends on why you need to fight for it. If the other party wants to save the relationship then yes, if they don't then move on. There is no point fighting for something when the other doesn't want to change or can't see there is a problem.

Werbung:

That's not a relationship in my opinion, so no, it's not worth fighting for. If he loved you, he would be working hard to change and make things better. You deserve someone who does cherish you and respects you and treats you well.

By what you've written, I think you already know it's past time to move on. Best wishes for a brighter future.

Back