• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Love Accessories?

Cecille

I am an accessory shopaholic and I stop by at every single booth at the mall that sells different kinds of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. I have just bought a cheap bracelet which looks like this:

lqd-gold-bracelet-thick.jpg

Mine is not really gold but the bead version of this one.

Anyway, my favorite accessory is an earring. I cannot possibly live without it.

How about you ladies? ;)

Werbung:
I could say that I do not like accessories much. I just actually have a ring which I had bought from my salary on a certain company before as a gift for myself. I do not wear any other accessories aside from rings. But I also wear earrings and/or a necklace on some occasions like being a brides maid.

I love earrings, too! i don't like necklace, bracelet or rings, just earrings! i have diamond, ruby, sapphire as well as common gold or sterling silver item. I found pearls are amazing with different colors and shapes, and below is a baroque pair one i got in Sep; really simple but goes well with kinds of outfit.

1291019420.jpg.thumb.jpg

I like a good accessory and I think my favorite ones are necklaces. I don't have a picture unfortunately, but I have a very cute necklace of tinkerbell on an air bubble with swarovski crystals inside of it. I bought it in Disneyland Paris and it's one of my favorites.

I really like earrings. Delicate, silver earrings are my favourite, I don't like when they're too big because it's inconvenient. My boyfriend buys me a lot of lovely earrings, this makes them even more dear:D

My favorite accessories to shop for are earrings and bracelets, especially cool bangles. I cannot resist a good pair of earrings if I see it. They do a lot for the face, I feel that it brightens up my look and this is why I love shopping for earrings.

My absolute favorite fashion accessory to shop for is a good handbag. I'm a sucker for a good purse. I also love shoes and earrings too. A good day would be buying all three. ;)

Werbung:
I don't really any more.

I used to wear a different necklace every day, though. I would rotate them, but never the same two in a row. I loved buying new ones and I loved getting interesting earrings to go along with them.

I don't really have anywhere to dress up for any more, though, so I don't think about it as much nowadays.

Back