• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Look What I Found!!!

Snowbaby

As per my previous thread, we can't get the nursery furniture we had planned to as it's been discontinued. It was one of the cheapest set (cotbed, wardrobe and chest of drawers), we'd seen on the market...

So I went on a nursery furniture search online yesterday... Mothercare... OMG soooo expensive!!! Babies R Us... hmm ok but still a fair bit more than the tesco lot had been....

Then I found this: clickety click

For £299, we'll get: the cotbed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and the cot top changer!!! This is a bit cheaper than the tesco one! :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: Add on another £40 for the matress, bringing it to £340!!

Perhaps it was fate that the tesco one is finished??

Werbung:
Oh wow, you got lucky! I hadnt found anything that was less than 500 smackers when my first was born! Dive in on that while you can!

yeah thats defo a bargain its lookin good aswell i remember when i got one for my second kids ben and the cot alone cost me £350 and then the matress was was and extra £60 the prices are really expensive good find snowbaby :)

Werbung:
Back