• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Look Out Stirling...

Snowbaby

...It's Snowy's hen night!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right ladies, I'm off out on my hen night tonight. This should be interesting hehe!! I've been told that I'm being "dressed up" when we get to the pub where we're all meeting.

Then it's on to a lovely restaurant for a slap up meal, and out on the town for a boogie!!!
<

I've been looking forward to this all week. I am going armed with my camera so I'm sure I'll have lots of piccies to share with you all tmor
<

*hugs you all on her way out the door*

Werbung:
*sobs uncontrollably*

Stoopid work not letting me have the weekend so I could come too *pouts*

Have a great night Fi..........I know it won't be the same without me but try to enjoy it anyway
<

P.S.......have lots and lots to drinky and show us the piccies
<

OMG!!! What a fantastic night. I have to go work for a couple hours for now, but I'll post piccies and tell you all the goss laters!!!!

I didn't get as many pics as I'd thought, how rude!!! Here goes though:

Fi.jpg

THis was at the start of the night, after my dressing up parade. Picture it.... Saturday evening, 6pm, in a Sports Bar.... LOADS of guys in watching the footie.... me sat at the bar being dressed up with: vale, sash, fairy wings, garter, fairyt wand, "L" plates...

<
<

Unfortunately, I can't post anymore as they all have other people in them... not too fair to post other people's pics
<

lol

I wonder if the guys who looked over at you wondered if they had had a little to much to drink...
<

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pretty kins
<

And tell the truth ! the "other people" in the piccies are nakee men from that strip club you went to aren't they? go on you can admit it, we won't tell Stewarty
<

I know the feeling, I've never been so skint in my life as I have been the past year!! All worth it though
<

I know I am so excited about the wedding, we took our neice to buy her shoes and a little tiara hairband thing for the wedding yesterday amd she loved it.

Werbung:
Back