• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lonely Day...

hatteubanal

I'm not sure why but I feel crappy and gloomy today. From the time I opened my eyes until this very moment, I feel like crap. It's like all the gloominess in the world gathered together and decided to engulf me whole. I'm glad my son is here to make me smile at least. I've been feeling crappy for a long time now because nothing much is happening with my life. Today is different though. I feel really heavy and tired and lonesome. Maybe I just need to relax a little. I hope I can get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. :(

Have you guys experienced feeling like this? Or am I just going loony? :(

Werbung:
How sad that your "lonely" post is sitting here all alone! :) I know exactly how you are feeling. I feel alone quite often, even though I have a houseful of children around me all the time. Sometimes I find that my best cure for this lonely feeling is to actually have some alone time.. I know that sounds weird, but when you are around kids all day it is nice to get out of the house and away from them for a few hours. I hope that you are feeling better!!

Thanks hokiemama! I am feeling a little better but not all that well. I'd prefer this than the way I felt that day. Your suggestion sounds weird but I like weird. :D I think that's what I lack. A little alone time. A break from everything. I think that's what most people call rest. :) See you around!

I'm not sure why but I feel crappy and gloomy today. From the time I opened my eyes until this very moment, I feel like crap. It's like all the gloominess in the world gathered together and decided to engulf me whole. I'm glad my son is here to make me smile at least. I've been feeling crappy for a long time now because nothing much is happening with my life. Today is different though. I feel really heavy and tired and lonesome. Maybe I just need to relax a little. I hope I can get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. :(

Have you guys experienced feeling like this? Or am I just going loony? :(

I am so sorry that you feel so crappy and gloomy. when I have days like that I turn on the radio and do some dancing and singing at the top of my lungs and then I find someone who needs me and go and serve them. Another thing that I do is pray and ask that the evil in my house be removed and replaced with peace. (((( hugs))))

Werbung:
Hope you feel better now. ;)
I could also have such feeling and sometimes even without an exact reason. I just feel lack of energy that will sometimes makes me do not finish anything. Going out sometimes could really help specially if its a fun time with friends and family. And for me, eating my favorite foods and sleeping help me feels better.

Back