• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Little things you enjoy

For me, it really is all about the little things - there is nothing bigger than the little things in Life. Especially, the feel of the air kissing my cheek, the changes in hue of the sky, passing clouds and their various shapes, the sound of the wind, a still day, the smell of baking cake or cookies, the smell of coffee, the taste of tea, the flavors of a good salad, the smile of a loved one, the freedom of movement, curling up with a soft blanket and a great book!...etc etc...;)

Werbung:
Little things i enjoy just having a little quiet time to myself to watch tv or surf the web when my kids are sleep i have two little ones so i really appreciate just having time to take a nice hot bubble bath without having to rush.

I love the smell of tomatoes' branches, I really do, it always makes me smile:D . I also really like the scent of my vanilla perfumes. And I love when my miniature roses are blooming!:D

I always love it when I can make somebody who seems to be a bad mood smile or laugh. Or when I'm explaining something to a kid and he or she has that "ooooohhhh!" moment of understanding.

I also love waking up to the sound of my cockatiel singing. He usually doesn't wake up until I take the cover off his cage, so I don't hear him singing early in the morning very often (usually just in spring).

I love the sound of children laughing and playing. I love the smell of chai tea with cinnamon. I love the silence of my apartment early in the morning before everyone wakes up.

I like watching and listening to birds and other animals communicate with one another. It is fascinating to see them act like humans in a lot of ways. They are so smart in how they build their nests and get food for their families. It is one of the most peaceful sounds to hear when they sing. Some are even bold enough to come around to get fed, and they come back to visit. I sit out on the patio and watch them fight, feed, fly and land right in front of me without acting afraid.
(btw, I have one of those Hondas that beeps too :))

I love the little [well... not so little!] vibrations my bass guitar makes when I play it! It's the best feeling in the world.

I love going out to different place such as theme parks , museums , restaurants etc. I love all types of music. Also I love some types of food and drink . And spending time with my loved ones family and friends :)

Werbung:
Ahh wearing a brand new bra and underwear. Is there anything more uplifting than wearing a brand new bra and underwear? (Come on that was a good one) I know I am going to have a good day when I have new under garments on.

This is a really good one, because there are few things more luxurious than that feeling - although I tend not to wear bras, so i am just focusing on the underwear aspect of your answer. BUT, one thing that is more luxurious that changing your underwear and being clean, is to finish your period. I LOVE the towards the end of my period, because I feel all cleaned out down there and I feel like I am good to start afresh, if that makes any sense? I also love knowing that the blood is going away too. it is basically like a new lease on life, and I know that I do not have to deal with any pain for at least a month. Beautiful feelings! :)

Back