• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Little things you enjoy

Lugia

Whether it is a certain sound or smell, post little tiny details in life that you enjoy.

I like how in a car (well, my parents' Honda, at least), when you put the keys in the ignition it starts beeping before you actually start up the engine. Then you twist the key around and you hear the engine start... even if it's not a terrific roar like a hypercar, it's still a cool feeling.

Werbung:
I love the smell of a cake when it is being baked inside the oven. ^.^

Hmm, I also love the crunchy sound of cereal when they fall into the cup/ :D

To see my favorite foods like chocolates, cakes and ice creams make me smile. And to be able to hold them make me giggles. And to be able to eat them and digest them makes me... smile a LOT. :D
Seeing my pets eating and sleeping also makes me feel better and happy. When a friend likes my status update in my Facebook wall, it makes me feel happy too.

Ahh wearing a brand new bra and underwear. Is there anything more uplifting than wearing a brand new bra and underwear? (Come on that was a good one) I know I am going to have a good day when I have new under garments on.

I love sitting in a quiet house with the windows open and only hearing the birds chirping. I also absolutely love the new car smell and the smell of freshly baked cookies.

Everyday before going to the office, it becomes my habit to pass on the family park near my place. The laughter of the children while playing makes me happy and reminds me of my childhood.

A little smile from my kids is enough to make up my day despite several household tasks that I need to fulfill. And I guess moms around me are right when they say that kids really erase the tiredness away.
Also, a little help from my husband makes me delighted as well.

I enjoy being in the country without all the noise! My favorite sound besides my grandkids calling my name has to be the sounds from rushing water. Either waves on the beach, waterfalls, trickling of a small river.

I love the wind in my hair. Something about being out in the wind is refreshing for me. I can see the Ohio River from my front porch and I also enjoy sitting in the porch swing and watching the boats and barges.

I love hearing my son sing. Whenever he is busy doodling or playing or taking a bath, he always sings. I also love the smell of garlic and onions when I saute them. I really love seeing the smile on people's faces when they love the taste of something I cooked. These are some of the simple things that make me smile. Priceless. :)

I enjoy spending time with my family. Just being around them brings so much joy to my life! I also enjoy reading a good book on a rainy day!

I love it when a cat purrs and cuddles with you. My cats are always very affectionate when I come home from work and I love that.
The sound of a cat purring can really relax me.

I love it when both my cat and dog are calm and cuddle with me. It's a very nice feeling, especially if you're having a bad day. I haven't gotten them both to cuddle with me at the same time though, because they like to mess with each other. lol

My kids' smiles always make my day. I also love that new car smell:) Making coffee in the morning and that first cup always makes me happy for some reason. A good book to curl up with and watching my favorite TV shows are also on the list!

Werbung:
My kids' smiles always make my day. I also love that new car smell:) Making coffee in the morning and that first cup always makes me happy for some reason. A good book to curl up with and watching my favorite TV shows are also on the list!
NEW CAR SMELL YES YES YES I love the new car smell. :D

I also wanted to say that I totally love all the silly adventures me and my friends all make up together... they are so crazy and random but we have so much fun together!

Back