• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lingerie!

Belligerent

I just bought some new lingerie from Ross for $8. It's extremely cute.

I found this image from another site (through a google search). It's the same lingerie that I just bought. Isn't it adorable?

polkadotroses.jpg

It's sort of like an apron-type deal. I like it though.. very '50s and it looks really hot on too!

Do you guys treat yourself (or your partner) to lingerie?

Werbung:
That is really cute! I used to wear lingerie, but over time, it has kind of gone to the wayside. I still have several cute little outfits, but not the desire to wear them anymore. The last time I was in the mood to put one on, I got no reaction from my husband. The next morning, he told me that he was just too tired to pay much attention and he apologized, but it really hurt my feelings and I haven't really cared to put any lingerie on since then.

That is really cute! I used to wear lingerie, but over time, it has kind of gone to the wayside. I still have several cute little outfits, but not the desire to wear them anymore. The last time I was in the mood to put one on, I got no reaction from my husband. The next morning, he told me that he was just too tired to pay much attention and he apologized, but it really hurt my feelings and I haven't really cared to put any lingerie on since then.

Oh that's awful. I can see how that would hurt your feelings. I don't think it was anything personal though.. when some men are stressed, sex is the last thing on their minds (for others, it is the first). I wish there was something else I could say to help you with that issue. :( *hugs*

I am more of a fan of lingerie for myself. Of course my husband does enjoy it, but it always makes me feel really girly and sexy which makes me more confident in bed.

Maybe try something different with your husband? Don't give up, I'm sure there are many outfits he'd be excited to see you in!:D Belligerent, this lingerie is adorable. Sometimes I can spent most of my money on lingerie, I love it! And of course I love how my boyfriend looks at me when I'm wearing my favourite things. I'm addicted to black lace, I wear garter belts and corsets often. It's great to have something special under normal clothes:p .

I'm cursed and I'm lucky at the same time: my breastsare too big for regular bras.

So that means that I had to find a bra that fit properly. And I found this awesome lingerie shop that sells my size. After years of wearing ugly boxed bras that didn't fit, I started to treat myself to lingirie every day!

I agree there is something awesome about beautiful underthings under clothing.

YES. Lingerie is great! I'm just getting into it, actually if you've got suggestions for cheap online stores where I could buy it, that would be amaaaaazing :D

I think that would be awesome to wear in the kitchen when your partner comes home. It's very "I'm in the kitchen, cooking for you, and then I'm going to do other things for you, too, wink wink, nudge nudge." ;)

Werbung:
Oh that's clever! Maybe you can also incorporate some food into the routine with that apron ;)

Whipped cream, chocolate, a little bit of experimenting is always fun!

Back