• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lime remedy for dandruff.

JlovesJ325

The use of a teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is another useful remedy. This not only leaves the hair glowing but also removes stickiness and prevents dandruff. Lime juice or lemon juice is an excellent oily dandruff home remedy and can also be used to prevent this scalp condition. You can also apply a paste made out of lemon juice and fuller’s earth to your scalp once a week. This pack is one of the best dandruff home remedies as it is an effective method of deep cleansing your scalp. The lemon juice in this paste will help to break down the excessive sebum that has collected on your scalp while the Fuller’s earth will help to cleanse your scalp of the excess dead skin cells.uff.

Werbung:
Wow really? Hmm that is something that I would love to try. I have to say buying shampoo can get a little expensive and it barley does anything. Thank you for sharing this with us as well. I have something new to try that will fight dandruff a little bit.

What a cool share. Thanks. Luckily I do not have dandruff but my dad has it and we have been searching and googling for a remedy. Now, I see your post and it is so helpful. Thank you. The other one I found was bicarbonate of soda with tea tree oil infused in it. Then taking that and rubbing it into the scalp.

I am quite excited to see my dad try this one. Thank you. I am sure it will be super effective.

Whenever it's summer, I tend to develop dandruff for some reason. Thanks for this share, I'll be trying it soon!

First time to know about that natural remedy and nice to know about it.
I usually prefer "natural"options for treating some conditions or certain problems to avoid side effects. And great that there are natural remedies available.

Thank you for this post. I have been looking for a remedy for the dandruff that just popped up all the sudden a few months ago. Does the lime dry out your hair?

This is interesting. Never thought that something that we use in the kitchen can be an effective remedy for dandruff. Thankfully I don't suffer from dandruff but my daughter does and she's been using Head & Shoulder for that but this shampoo is quite expensive so a natural remedy that doesn't cost that much would be much welcome. Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful information.

Werbung:
I am going to have to give this a shot. I have been searching for methods to help with a flaky scalp for awhile now. My husband has problems that are much worse than mine, but I still don't like the idea of flakes of skin laying on my shirt. My husband uses Head & Shoulders which does help significantly, but it doesn't solve the problem completely. I have also used olive oil and apple cider vinegar but that hasn't really helped with the flaking of my scalp. I am going to give this a try and see how it goes. Thank you for the information and technique!

Back