• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Like... Omg.... Shoes!!!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

Ok.... so.... how many pairs of shoes do you have???

And how many different styles? Sandals? Boots? Flat shoes? Heels? Trainers?

I need to go count, I have far too many to mention!!!!

Werbung:
SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<

<

I only have a handful of shoes... even boyfriends have said that I have ridiculously few shoes. And I only really wear a couple of them.

I have a black pair of runners I pretty much wear day in day out. Everything else is for 'dressing up'. Which almost never happens.
<

ok here goes off the top of my head:

2 pair flat black pumps for work
1 pair low heeled dress shoes for work (which shoes depend on which trousers I'm wearing of course)
2 pairs of trainers (one manky old pair for scuffing about in)
1 pair black stilettoes
1 pair lilac silk heels (bought for a wedding)
3 pairs of heeled black ankle boots (dunno why 3 but I wanted them
<
)
1 pair walking boots (from my falconry days)
1 pair black sandals
1 pair tan stilettoes (cos they look great with jeans)
1 pair knee high black boots
1 pair knee high brown boots (identical to above cos they comfy)

so I guess that makes 15
<
plus anything I missed out. Is that excessive?

Edit: I forgot to add my Indian khussas which are grey with black beads hand sewn on them......severely impractical but very comfy and they look great !

I have..not as much shoes as I want to
<

But mostly they're black and brown stuff, and everything in high heeled and low heeled version...and of course, there's a difference between summer and winter stuff
<

Well..let me see..winter stuff ..black and brown high heels (like stilettos, I guess), same colour low heels...same way with a pair of boots...then of course, black and brown low heeled boots
<
..a pair of black runners..lol, and a pair of beige, can't believe it...a pair of dark blue martens..and that would be it, for winter.
..and summer shoes..oh man...a 12 cm heel pink chic shoes I absolutely adore...then another ones, but not so high heeled, in silver colour. Then a pair of beige high heels I wear to work, they're not so high. A pair of beige/green shoes, also with a heel, but a real low one...then another light brown ones (heels of course
<
), then a pair of purple, white and a pair of orange/yellow flip flops, and another pair of flip flops as well, but these are a bit fancier....oh man... shoes...
silly-woohoo.gif

Oh boyyyyy...

I have 2 pairs of tennies, black and white...no wait! I also have a black and white pair...LOL!! I have about 5 pairs of flip flops, 1 pair of logging boots, 1 pair of flat knee high boots, and a pair or two of dress up shoes...

Ohh... i have too many ...
Well i love my white heels and my bronze flats ^-^ i love wearing flats though, and trainers. But heels are only for special things ... i don't really wear them all, i have some packed up and put away.

I have a LOT of shoes, my favorites are my 4-5 pairs of hooker boots, but i only wear those every once in a great while, i usually wear my tennis shoes, and for like, cliff diving and such water things that you need to wear shoes or bleed to death i wear my air walks, i have a lot of flip-flops, but i don't really wear them but 3 months a year really, if i do more than that, my mom'll scream at me and say i'm gonna freeze to death *psh* she thinks she knows everything. *rolls eyes*

Wow... I never thought of counting them..And If I start, Believe me, I'll go mad.. they are just sooo many of them!! =P

i dont actually have that many shoes as the dog keeps eating then Grrr!! i have 3 pairs of trainers 2 pairs of heels and 2 pairs of boots oh and my timberlands really thats about it i dont get dressed up much i do loooooove shoes but just never find an outfit to go with then lol

Werbung:
That's all I can wear right now (ballet type pumps), as the only other shoes I have are my boots, with heels... a no-no for preggy girls!

Back