• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Let The Fun Begin...!

Snowbaby

hello.gif

Just a small update from girlpowerforum.com! First, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with your families! It's almost the beginning of another year... already!! Where does time go!!!

I'd like to say a huge
welcome.gif
to all of our new members! If you haven't introduced yourself to us, please drop by the Newbies Introduction forum and say a wee hello!! You never know, you might get a welcome from one of our cute male members
excited.gif

I thought we could have a spot of fun this weekend, so as from right now (8pm UK time, Friday 28th December!!!), the scores have been reset on Bake A Cake and Zookeeper... Let's see who can get the highest score on these games by closing time 8pm UK time Monday 31st December!!! Let the competition begin!!!

Don't forget, we're always open to ideas and suggestions of things we can add or try out on the forums. Feel free to post them in the Support & Suggestions Forum, or reply to this email!

Lastly, if anyone has a website of their own, please check out GPF's sister site button-rotation.com. Simply join up and add the button to your website. With each click on your site, you will generate an appearance on one of the other websites in the rotation.

Snowy

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back