• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Leg shaving EVERY day...Ugh!

RomanAnthonysMama

I love having thick hair that grows really fast when it comes to the hair on my head...But not so much on my legs! I end up having to shave them every single day! If I even go one day without shaving them, I have tons of stubble. I've tried using different shaving creams to promote smoothness and whatnot thinking it may let me get away with one more day but...Nope! I try to count my blessings because I love my regular hair growing at a fast pace, but having to shave my legs and everything else is so annoying on a day-to-day basis!

Werbung:
Have you considered using an epilator? I think that it may be the best solution, for sure it will be the most convenient one. Removing your hair with an epilator isn't as painful as it seems to be, trust me, I've been doing it regularly for more than 10 years now. Thanks to it, my legs are really smooth.
In most cases, it's enough to do it once in two weeks:)

Have you tried waxing? I know the pain factor is a major turn off but it does last for much longer and I've noticed that my hair doesn't grow back as thick. It does take a couple of deep breaths before you can pull that strip off but I really like the results. Maybe you can try a waxing salon to start and work your way to a home waxing system on once you've gotten use to the experience.

Werbung:
I'm with Claudine, an epilator is the best option, isn't a permanent option, but it's way cheaper that electrolysis or a laser treatment. I believe the treatments to remove hair from different parts of the body using a laser are cheaper now, but they still are a very expensive option for most people.

An epilator is wonderful thing, it's less painful than using the tweezers on your eyebrows, and it gets easier over time. Your hair will grow back slower than it does when you shave, so trust us on this one!

Back