• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Large purses...A fashion statement or plain inconvenience?

RomanAnthonysMama

I'm a huge lover of big purses! When it comes to my taste, the larger and the flashier the better! My mom's the same way. Our purses are always the biggest and most outspoken style we can find. The only obvious issue with this is...I can never find anything! I often wonder if it's even worth it since I can hardly find anything in there due to how big they are. I've tried to downsize before, but it's sooo hard determining what I want to sacrifice when it comes to using the smaller bags. What are your thoughts on large handbags?

Werbung:
To be honest, I don't like big purses. I'm short and thin, so I feel that it looks weird when I'm wearing large accessories. I prefer to avoid them. In general, I have a soft spot for miniature things, so my favorite purses are tiny:). They're always black or brown, and really simple, so they look good with any outfit. It's pretty convenient.
Also, I love keeping my things in strict order, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to do it if I had a really big purse.

I like purses, but I have to have a small and succinct one on my shoulder. I cannot have a big cumbersome one, hanging off of my shoulder. When I go out I take the very essentials out with me, so that I can have a good time without having to lug around a large purse full of heavy things in it. Plus, less things to lose.

My preferences depends very much on what I am doing.

If am simply going on a shopping trip then I do tend to carry a rather large shoulder bag...You just never know when you might the need the extra space for carrying new purchases!...I hate having to carry numerous carrier bags.

If on the other hand I am going out for the evening or a special occasion, then I find a much smaller purse to be much more suitable and convenient.

Werbung:
I tend to gravitate to medium sized bags, bags that are large enough to store all my everyday essentials as well as a cardigan and a scarf but aren't too heavy or difficult to carry. I am thinking of purchasing a large tote (LV Neverfull) that I can through everything in if I'm going out for a day trip or to an event that requires a change of clothes.

Back