• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ladies, are you physically stronger than me although I am a guy

Girls, would you be able to own me in a physical confrontation although I am a guy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cirro

I know that question IS weird;) However, it just came up to mind. Generally, I am a peaceful person and hate fighting. Especially I would never be able to hit a girl, cause I am a gentleman. I am a 32yrs old guy, 5'9'' ft tall and weigh about 170 lbs. So, I am neither a short nor a slim guy. However, I am working out very rarely and am rather kind of couch potato. Furthermore I do not have a strong bone structure. For example my knees are weak and its kneecaps can easily dislocate. A consequence is that if someone kicks me at the knee or even somewhere at the leg that it might dislocate. Due to this fact my legs are not that stable. Due to this fact I dont have a great momentum either and cannot use all my strength and weight while wrestling in an open space because I would risk to dislocate one of my knees
It is not a true handicap in daily life but it makes me slower because I have to pay attention on it so that I can't make movements that are too hectic or too uncoordinated. Uncoordinated moves and hectic moves could dislocate it. That means I could not kick very well and not very quickly. I am not an experienced fighter and my arms are not very powerful either. When I saw some sporty cheerleaders and all the powerful kicks they were doing I just thought that by using these skills in a fight against me they could probably own me. So what do you ladies think? Could you own me in a fight although I am a guy? Please feel free to explain your answer

Werbung:
My mum has always told me that women can be better than men at everything because we read the instructions first! I don't think physical strength is that important, if you stop and think about what you need to do you can usually find a way to do it well.

That is an odd question. But really what difference does it make?Only a bully beats someone up to make them selves feel better.
I would recommend looking into martial arts, to build some strength and confidence in yourself.

My son has dyspraxia, and he has always been very uncoordinated, but he has gained a lot of confidence and physical strength by doing weight training (under supervision).

I don't believe in physical confrontations so I can't see that it really matters. I even try to avoid verbal confrontations but I'm pretty good at winning those when I can't avoid them. :eek:

That sounds like a very sensible attitude Katharina, I was always taught that it is wise to pick your battles, you don't have to react to everything.

I know this may be politically incorrect to say, but I think the weakest man is physically stronger than the strongest women. Men have more muscles, and thus more strength, than women. But I think that women triumph over men in emotional strength and pain threshold. So I guess that makes us even, lol.

There is a lot at play, including physical size, self defense training, martial arts abilities, and plain old adrenaline, which can make a weakling into a powerhouse.

Good point Orrymain. There are a lot of things to factor in here. Not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish. I prefer to avoid a fight, as I don't see anything gained from fighting.

I know this may be politically incorrect to say, but I think the weakest man is physically stronger than the strongest women. Men have more muscles, and thus more strength, than women. But I think that women triumph over men in emotional strength and pain threshold. So I guess that makes us even, lol.

I think there may be a grain of truth in this. I am short, not especially fit and not as thin as I would like to be, in the course of my job I have often had to break up fights between to people much bigger and stronger than me, I have also had to deal with angry and threatening people who were much bigger and stronger than me. In these circumstances it is about using what you have, authority, determination, common sense, etc. It is often possible to calm a violent situation with words if you are confident and you take control of the situation. I guess what I am trying to say is that in terms of strength it is not really about what you have, but how you use it.

In martial arts petite women are being taught of moves that will enable them to use the physical strength of their enemies to their advantage. :D It doesn't really matter how strong your opponent is, it is how ready are you to take on that person. :D Presence of mind or focus and calm is important too. So, if you're going to physically attack me, all I will do is defend myself while in the process assaulting you. :D

Werbung:
In martial arts petite women are being taught of moves that will enable them to use the physical strength of their enemies to their advantage. :D It doesn't really matter how strong your opponent is, it is how ready are you to take on that person. :D Presence of mind or focus and calm is important too. So, if you're going to physically attack me, all I will do is defend myself while in the process assaulting you. :D

Great points, here. I also think that every female should learn self defense techniques. A man that intends to attack a woman (a rapist, for instance) does not expect a woman to fight back. The element of surprise will help the woman triumph over the attacker.

Back