• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Labels

gersgirl14

All those Labels out there, theres loads of them.

But what ones your Fave out them all

Get those replys coming in.....
<

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXXxXxXxXxXx

Werbung:
Well i dont Really have a Favourite but i like these ones the Best

Henleys

Gucci

Prada

Playboy

I like them all but those are my favourites lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No its not peer Pressure its all my Brothers fault as when i was small the stuff my mum bought me he didn't like so he told my mum to buy me clothes like his (Designer) and more fashionble as he thought i was wearing clothes of my grans lol

xxxxx

lol I don't go in for "labels" as such, I'm far more of a high st girl.

Having said that I DO have a D&G bag and Versace jeans (both gifts) and I really do drool over Chloe bags but no way am I going to pay the price for one so I just look
<

I'm not a labels girl either. Far too expensive! I'd rather spend £50 in Primark, New Look, etc than on 1 named item.
<

Yes i shop in River Island and New look and all the High Street shops too its just now and again as a treat i get Designer and when my mummy buys me it lol

xxxx

I'm not into labels either, but my friend DID convince me to buy some Albercrombie jeans, and they fit nice...but I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price!!! Luckily they are "last year's" so they were only 40 bucks...but still!!!

Hmm not so much a labels person either. It makes me a little angry that people pay so much money basically just for the label. I'm a sucker for christmas things from Kirkaldie and Stains, if you've heard of it but they're just as bad as everyone else. Dad got $200 worth of vouchers as a work bonus thing so we went Kirks mad and then Mum saw some stuff that actually looked EXACTLY the same in The Warehouse, a cheap cheap place. Grrr. But I still prefer the kirks ones over the warehouse simply cos they're from Kirks....

i love abercrombie, hollister and aeropostale and coach <3
and i LOVE garage because the clothes are soooooo nice and cheap too :)
and i get all my jeans from urban planet which is also cheap and the jeans are so awesome :D

Werbung:
Back