• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Knickers !

Werbung:
<

I don't wear any.....

...Other then briefs and boxers
<

*snort* i wear my bathing suit bottoms, they're like girl boxers, i have like 50 bajillion pairs, and when i'm not wearing them, i'm wearing my pretty orange undies, my blue ones got bleached in the pool
<
they was my favorite EVA and my STINKIN LITTLE COUSIN made me go swimming with her, in an out door pool, in the middle of october, it was FREEZING and the STINKIN POOL had WAY to much bleech in it, so now my dark blue undies are now SKY BLUE, that made me SO mad.

Me too!! My washer is going through a phase of ruining clothes by adding purply-blue blotches on them
<
So frustrating!!!

I like thongs or just regular undies. Specially if they ar satin like fabric, I love satin! Have satin bed sheets, black ones
<

Werbung:
They sold out of the ones I wanted
<

So I got these ones intead
<
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

knicker-clicker
I have never been disappointed with any apparel I bought from DP. Suits my taste and is just apt for every kind of occasion. Add my list of favorite clothing stores. I got Free shipping and return costs through Dorothy Perkins Coupon Code. Highly recommend it to my friends and family!

Back