• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kirsty 5 month update!

Snowbaby

It's been ages since I posted an update about my wee girl!

She's 5 months old now. :confused: Frightening! She's just starting on solids. Today she had apple & pear puree and enjoyed it. She loves the process of eating from a spoon.

She is almost sitting up by herself. She can almost roll over but just not quite yet! She has discovered her feet the past week or 2, and LOVES them!! I quite often catch her sucking on her big toe :lol:

She has 2 bottom teeth trying to come through, I can feel them level with her gums, bless her!

Shhhhh!!!
230609.jpg

in her play centre:
240609a.jpg

Feet!!
270609.jpg

This is the life!!
230609-1.jpg

Werbung:
A beautiful baby. And such long eyelashes...
I especially like the first picture with her arms around her head :)

OMG i remember Girl-Power.. do you remember me Fiona? :p
Last time I was here, I remember you were pregnant!
You'r baby girl is absolutely gorgeous! Mwaah! =)

It's been ages since I posted an update about my wee girl!

She's 5 months old now. :confused: Frightening! She's just starting on solids. Today she had apple & pear puree and enjoyed it. She loves the process of eating from a spoon.

She is almost sitting up by herself. She can almost roll over but just not quite yet! She has discovered her feet the past week or 2, and LOVES them!! I quite often catch her sucking on her big toe :lol:

She has 2 bottom teeth trying to come through, I can feel them level with her gums, bless her!

Shhhhh!!!
230609.jpg

in her play centre:
240609a.jpg

Feet!!
270609.jpg

This is the life!!
230609-1.jpg
She is adorable. How they grow so fast. I bet it seems like just yesterday she was a newborn. I love it when they get their first teeth in. They look so cute!

Werbung:
Oh my goodness! How precious. She truly is a beautiful baby. Enjoy your days with her, they do grow so quickly.

Back