• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kinda Nervous About This.

sweetbrylan

Hello everyone I'm new to the boards, I tried to search this topic and didn't find anything. I'm 13 years old and all I want to do it fit in. All my friends who are a little bit older than I am are wearing thong underwear. Am I to young to? I very nervous and haven't talked to my mom about this. she might get mad. I've never worn them but not sure what to do. I thought i could ask some of you girls on what you think..if i'm old enough. any advice would help thanx

Werbung:
I'm 19 years old, and have gone through the same thing. I always wanted to fit in (my older sister fits in wherever she goes), but I never could. Now, I've accepted that I am me, and that there is no point in getting people to like you for someone you're not. I tried that, and I felt trapped within myself. It was until I accepted my self, and who I am, and chose my own path that I realised that I was happy being me.

As for wearing thong underwear, if you want to, do it. But I would suggest talking to your mum first (they can be great support with stuff like this. Usually, they are more supportive then you think they will be.). And if she says no, well, it's not like anyone will see if you are wearing a thong (at least I hope that is correct, at your age).

Also, I have tried the whole thong wearing thing. It gets pretty uncomfortable after about 30 mins, especially if you walk or run a lot.

ye, iv tried the whole 'trying to fit in thing' and believe me, it never works! and as for thongs, its just like having one hell of a wedgie! and changing ur underwear probably wont help you fit in more, as when are people actually going to see what underwear ur wearing? i prefer good old girlie boxers! and no i dont think ur too young either. its just underwear.

I do agree with you on the bit about not being to young Laura. However, I do think it is a bit sick that you can buy thong undies and bras for babies and toddlers
<

I think 13 is a little young to wear thongs... especially if only because everyone else is doing it.

And I also agree with Laura.... who's going to see 'em?

13 years old is still not the age where you where thongs and get excited all the sexy lingerie in stores. Perhaps you can ask a few close friends about this but I am sure that they are not wearing it as well unless they are of the "a little bit wild" type that are starting to hang out at clubs at this age. :rolleyes:

You're too young to wear a thong, particularly if it's an "obvious thong", that is, if it's visible beneath the clothes.

Thongs are made for two things - being sexy to your someone special in intimate moments - and you are definitely too young for this!!
The other reason why women wear thongs is so that the edge of thier panties wouldn't be visible on their pants/skirts/whatever clothes they're wearing at the time. They are not made for being seen beneath the clothes. To me, that's just tacky and shows rather poor taste in fashion.

Fitting in also won't take you anywhere. You have to be yourself and then be around similar people like yourself. Develop yourself, your interests, hobbys..and then people who are valuable to you will be around you. It took us all a lot to realise this - learn from our mistakes, not your own ;)

hmm i dont' know.. im turning 13 on x-mas.. my friends are starting to wear B bras.. imnot. i have learned not to care.. s o.. do wat u think is comfy for u.. dont' let them TELL YYYYOOOUUU wat to do.. do wat u want.. and about ur mom.. i told my mom about me and thongs and she didnt' really care.. lol :rolleyes:

I think talk to your mom, she's been through all this herself.

I personally think you are too young for a thong - you are only 13.

And as the others said, don't wory about fitting in.

Good luk!

Just talk to your mom. I thought my mom would be mad when I first started wearing thongs but she was just like whatever. She didn't really seem to care. And before long, she actually went shopping with me to buy them. I thinnk I was like almost 14, so I wasn't much older than your age now.
-->BUT, just keep em to yourself...don't be letting no guys see them. That's when issues will start with your mom:) {No, that's not from experience}

my advise for u
dont care about what others do u will lose your mind
just do what u think its the write
and never harm the other

wear whatever you like, but don't do it just to fit in. if ur like me and my close friends you have 'oh, who's wearing the pretties undies today' moments, but rly, no one cares what type u wear, my friends are into thongs and stuff, but you know, i myself prefer a good pair of boyshorts, or boxers (girl OR boy lol) so, you know, do whatever you're comfortable. my mom is VERY conservative, but she still bought me several thongs when i was like, twelve, when i thought i wanted them. don't worry sweetie, mommies are cool like that, just do whatever you're comfortable with.

Werbung:
it dosent really matter whatever age you are whats more improtant is if you feel comftable wearing one. anyone can wear one any age tbh i mean i seen a 5 year old spainsh kid wearin one as a swimmin cossie!

if you feel comftable about wearin one go for it. if you think your mum will go mad sit her down talk too her tell her you feel like a change you never know she could even be happy that you wanna start wearin one :)

Back