• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kim Kardashian Engaged!

I agree, I don't see how they made absolutely no money from the wedding. It makes me sad because it seems these celebrities have lost sight of what marriage means and stands for, getting married so many times and only for fame and to remaian relevent in the media. On another note, who is she really? Just another Paris Hilton, famous for no real talent?

Werbung:
Well this did not last long at all. I mean seriously I don't know what is wrong with that family to be honest. I mean they have no class and they are always doing something that they regret later. We all know that she has issues and she really lives in fairy tail land most of the time. I felt sorry for Kris, because she basically used him for this mess and now look. I mean what would he have to gain from her? There are people that do not even like that family. I guess huh? The wedding cost so much and they got money from it so I guess that is what she wanted. I am convinced that all she wants is money and more money. Now Reggie is coming back into the picture haha this makes me laugh.

Kim profited 17 million dollars from the wedding as part of her tv deal. I guess this is why so many people firmly believe the wedding was a sham from the beginning and Kim only used it as a pay day. I think Kris should get half of the 17 million she made from it, just for being put through all that under the belief she really loved him and wanted to be with him. That whole family is trashy and have made themselves famous for being trash. Sadly, however, they will continue to profit as long as people watch.

Now Kris Humphries is seeking an Annulment on grounds of fraud. Good for him. I hope he gets it. Just because she dosen't take marriage seriously, (She has been married before) dosen't mean he dosen't. I think a bigger mess than right now is going to be unfolding before our very eyes, in the near future.

She just lives in fairy tail land basically. I mean she would not even move for him, I understand she has her career and all or whatever they call it, but her sister is moving to Texas for Lamar so he can play ball. I mean she has been married I think a few times before from what they are saying. Another thing is that the guy that worked closely with her said she lies a lot about her life. I would not mess with her at all to be honest, but I hope that she works something out with herself and stop being so hung up on a fairy tale world. She needs to get back to reality. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back