• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kids close together or spread out?

Quirky Jessi

Would you rather have your kids spaced out in ages or have them back to back? Do you think it's better if their ages are closer? What about having twins/triplets instead?

Werbung:
I would rather have kids close together so they can all play and hang out together. I always thought it would be cool to have a boy first, but I ended up having a girl first. I thought it would neat for my little daughter to have an older brother to stick up for her when she starts getting into boys.

I know some people would rather have them further apart so they can take care of each other, but I'm not sure if that is the best choice for myself.

I think twins would be cool, but triplets would be a little bit too much for me.

I'd love to have twins or, if that wasn't possible, I'd want their ages to be as close as they could be. I've always dreamt about having a twin so maybe because of it I just wish the same for my kids. It's seems like fun. I think that children at the same age get along well.

I'd like to have my kids close together. I want them to be friends, and not feel like there are from two totally different generations.

I would want my kids to be close together. I don't want twins even though they run in my family. Triplets, never! I don't know who women with triplets or more handle it, emotionally and physically. Kudos to those who do.

Werbung:
Sometimes I think I would love to have twins. Other times it seems like it would be a nightmare. I guess whatever is meant to be will happen :)

Back