• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Key to a boys brain.....

Pandaducklove

We all know that we will never understand a boys brain but I am extemely confused about an event that has occurred with a lad, (i am not this guys girlfriend) here is the scenario..*names have been changed

I liked this guy *Harry* and my friend told him within a week all of his friends knew, so, Today I was stood with my friends when *Harry* walked past with his friend *Jake* and *Jake* said - 'Harry look, there's your girlfriend!' I told him to shut up( well, I actually swore but yeah) and *harry* looked at me like he was expecting me to agree with *Jake* then when I said that he turned to *jake* and they both laughed!

Seems stupid but that last bit really confused me, your views? :/

Werbung:
It seems stupid, because it is stupid. Don't bother looking for a meaning just because two crazy boys were stupid. Young people laugh over trivial things easily. I would say that the next time the same thing happens, even thogh it's with different boys... just ignore them and walk past. If they raise your ire, they feel winners. If you ignore them, they will look more stupid. ^__^

Well, I certainly do not have the key to boys brains...also, I sincerely doubt that they truly have one! (-; I would advise to not spend anymore time trying to analyze their behavior...just enjoy your life and have as many crushes as you can at this wonderful time of your life.

There are many 'Harries' out there - and even better: just keep your mind and heart open and enjoy. Keep it light and bright and do not invest too much energy into any one person other than yourself...until you KNOW...and trust me, you will know when you need to know.

They are making fun of themselves. :p
Yes right just do not mind them and do not let such things affect you. There are good guys as well as silly guys out there so be careful. LOL

Boys want what they think they can't have so act uninterested. Even better if you act interested in someone else. Also remember they tend to do the opposite of whatever you tell them to do lol

There is no key to unlocking a secret to boys brains. They are immature, fun loving, goofy creatures. They seek fun, do the exact opposite of what you want or tell them, and will do or anything to get a rise out of a girl because then they can get more attention from you.

Thank you all so much, you really put things into perspective and I've learnt to ignore an forget about silly things like that, thanks!:)xx

Hello Pandaducklove! First of all, I love your nickname. It's fresh and original and has all the cutest animals in the world in one phrase.

Next, don't waste your time figuring them out. Men are difficult to understand when it comes to relationships. But one thing's for sure, if someone confident is into you, he will definitely tell you himself and not expect you to respond to something so immature as what they did.

Still, you're young. Aren't we all?;) If they intend to have some fun, beat them in their own game. Keep your cool and go with the conversation flow as if it were something casual.

Werbung:
How old are these boys? To me they sound young and maybe immature, perhaps that's why they were laughing? Boys especially in Middle and High School are very hard to read because they are doing a lot of changing and learning and are also often just as insecure as girls but show it differently.

Good luck! :)

Back