• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Katie Holmes Pregnancy Bump Very Visible In Photos

Snowbaby

First the buzz around TomKat was - is Katie Holmes really pregnant? That has now shifted to - just how far along is the future Mrs. Tom Cruise?

Recent photos show that the fabulous Katie Holmes is showing, and speculation is that the future wife is three to five months pregnant.

There has been no word yet from camp TomKat on the delivery date for the newly dubbed TomKitten.

Spotlighting News gives this report:

Katie and her fiancée, Tom Cruise were spotted together, last weekend, watching Tom’s adopted daughter Isabella playing in a Los Angeles Park and Holmes had a really huge tummy, abnormal for just a 12 weeks pregnancy.

Source

Werbung:
Apparently, and this is just idle gossip, but wheres the fun in not gossiping.. Aparently, because Tom is a Scientologist, Katie has to go through labour with no drugs (fair enough) and without making any noise. It's the noise bit that puzzles me, I mean hello it hurts, a lot, not a little a lot but, a lot a lot.

Scientologists, or the founder of scientology, who just happens to be a man, believed that any noise made by the mother during labour would permanently psychologicaly scar the baby.

It's a mad mad world. I shall send out a cuddle to Katie and hope it relieves the pain.
<

No wonder they say that if a man founded it, there is no way you can go through labour without making any noise, I practically screamed the hospital down with Edie!

I just pity Katie if she gets post natal depression. We all know Toms views on that.
<

Your right Lila, perhaps if she just keeps quiet and takes some excersise and vitamins, she'll be right. :umm:

Werbung:
Originally posted by Tia@Oct 16 2005, 12:02 PM
I just pity Katie if she gets post natal depression. We all know Toms views on that. 
<
you know, and this might sound extreme, I hope she does get it and when faced with the reality of Tom being opposed to her getting psychiatric help, that she wakes the heck up and kicks him right where it counts and packs her bags..

I've heard a lot of infuriating comments from actors before, but nothing ever ever ever angered me more then Tom Cruise pointing the finger at Brooke Shields for having taken antidepressants for postnatal depression..

boo on you, Tom Cruise!
<

Back