• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Just Heard Baby's Heartbeat For The First Time!

Snowbaby

I bought a fetal doppler from Ebay a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I misread the listing which said it can detect baby's heartbeat from around 20 weeks onwards :(

So I sold it on Ebay and bought a more sensitive one which arrived this morning. It's supposed to be able to detect the HB from about 10 weeks +. I tried it out this morning but heard nothing. So just tried it again... I heard my baby!!!! Such an amazing sound!!!

:preggers:

Werbung:
They seem to be very popular! Hubby listened this morning but he found it "freaky" :lol: Aside from the heartbeat, you can hear when the baby moves past the doppler as well. I listened for a while this morning, following the baby round my tummy... it's so wierd that it moves about so much but I feel nothing yet!

hiya iv not been on for a while and thought id come back to join yous and saw this post and just wanted to say :congrats: hope all goes well for you snowbaby :)

Nothing in the world like it huh? And it is just as fascinating every time too! I remember hearing my first son's heartbeat the first time. I cried lol

I'm doing good thanks for asking. Apart from feeling like I gotta pee every 5 mins lol I think baby likes bouncing on my bladder!

Werbung:
I was 8 months pregnant and working in a convenient store (enough said there already lol)

The register was backed up with people so I couldn't go anywhere. I yelled to the back to tell someone to come relieve me while I went to do my business, but no one came. I guess they were out back having a smoke lol

I tried to hold it as long as possible, but just as I got through half the line, it just cut loose. I peed on the floor right there in front of about 10 customers.

Never had I been quite that embarrassed before.

:crazy2: :wtf: :no:

Back