• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Juggling!

Potholer

Ok, I wrote up a topic this morning and I LOST IT. I *grits teeth* hate it when that happens.

Um, so my hobby is juggling! Wooo

I've been doing it, really, since I was 13 when I met my juggler friend Annie. Dad likes to say I started when i was 5 because it sounds cooler but that was 2 balls and that's not juggling (sorry guys) because juggling is having more objects than hands. I didn't learn 3 until I was 10 or so.

But anyway. My collection of jugglingish gear includes

1. 4 hackie sacks. There should be 5. I don't know where the last has gone :S
2. 3 juggling clubs - called radical fish and they are colourful and cool
3. 3 sets of fire clubs (for busking purposes
<
. I can't juggle 9 clubs. That's just plain crazy)
4. 5 bouncy balls (for bounce juggling which I acutally suck at)
5. 5 yellow juggling balls
6. One contact juggling ball
7. Devil sticks

Hmm I think I've covered everything...

And then Annie has 3 juggling knives, poi and fire devil sticks (plus the hackies and radical fish) and we do passing. One time we went down to the park to pass fire and knives and people were going on afternoon walks, walking past and here we were, throwing falming clubs and (what looks like razor sharp) knives at eachother and no one gave us a second glance! Made me laugh. In fact, the knives are blunted, even though the edge of the edge is sharp and so Annie and I have a number of scars, which sounds so damn cool haha.

So yeah, that's my hobby
<

And here are Annie's knives!

Werbung:
Hehehe that's what they all say.

I always say I can ner do poi because I don't have the co ordination but people never believe that even though it's true. Poi takes so much co-ordination it's crazy.

Potty I've said it before and I'll say it again.............the thought of you running around the streets throwing knives around just makes my blood run cold.

<

*ducks*

Werbung:
Back