• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jonas Brothers?

powerflower

do you think the jonas brothers are wannabe pop stars or actully cool?

my bros friend kept saying they were idiots so i asked u! :crazy2:

Werbung:
I reckon they're pretty sweet. They're a teen band with the disney channel, Snowy. Total cuties and the current heart throbs of preteens from what I can make out? Everyone who likes high school msuic probalby like the jonas brothers (though that might be a SWEEPING generalisation :p).

But yeah I reckon they're alright :)

I reckon they're pretty sweet. They're a teen band with the disney channel, Snowy. Total cuties and the current heart throbs of preteens from what I can make out? Everyone who likes high school msuic probalby like the jonas brothers (though that might be a SWEEPING generalisation :p).

But yeah I reckon they're alright :)

1st : I think there are ok!
2nd ; i'm in elementary school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like them. the reason is because they are really cute and talented and they play their own songs, well some of it. and i like the thought of being in a band of siblings. i really like nick. and he plays a lot of instruments. very talented boy.

I couldn't really get into them... I don't really find them very cute either...

But then again I can't really say much since "my type" are old British men with crazy hair and I listen to dubstep and drum and base......

Werbung:
The Jonas Brothers are pretty cool. Everyone describes them as a boy band, but they are definitely not. Because to be a boy band, you have to:
  • look pretty - Joe and Kevin are not good looking, but Nick is pretty cute
  • know how to dance somewhat - which they don't really do
  • not play their own instruments - and they do!
They also had that TV show going, which was just plain horrible. Probably the only Disney show to ever get cancelled. I'm sorry, but it was probably the worst show ever.

Back