• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jellybean Is Officially...

Werbung:
My tum has definately grown, but it just looks like I ate too many donuts, not "pregnant looking" at all. I've been on hols from work for the past 2 weeks, a few people before I left said they could tell I was pregnant - but then it was common knowledge. I think when people know, they tend to "notice" you popping moreso than when it's kept secret.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 12 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My tum has definately grown, but it just looks like I ate too many donuts, not "pregnant looking" at all. I've been on hols from work for the past 2 weeks, a few people before I left said they could tell I was pregnant - but then it was common knowledge. I think when people know, they tend to "notice" you popping moreso than when it's kept secret.[/b]

I know what you mean. My tummy looked like I had severe water retention for a while. For me I started noticing a definate change at about 14 weeks. My tummy looked more rounded and pregnant and that's when I couldn't fit into my normal clothes anymore. I did try though! I had my jeans held up with a safety pin for a while :D . By about 16 weeks I gave up and went maternity clothes shopping!!

By the way Mothercare do fabulous maternity jeans that look like jeans! A tip, don't go too mad with the maternity clothes, try to buy just staples and a 'going out' dress or top. It can get really expensive! Oh and buy your normal size, you don't need to buy bigger as the maternity stuff is made to stretch.

LOL!! I'm in maternity wear already! Purely because my work trousers felt uncomfy which made the sick feeling worse. And I didn't want to buy the next size up for them to last a few weeks before having to get maternity. I got 2 pairs of trousers in Dorothy Perkins, under bump with the elastic/buttons at the sides. They are fantastic! My jeans are from there too. And don't look like maternity wear.

Mary, in response to your question, the only thing that has overwhelmed me is the unsettled, sickly, indigestion I've been getting. It's fine for a few weeks as you know it's a good sign that baby is growing... but then it gets tiring lol!

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 13 2008, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
LOL!! I'm in maternity wear already! Purely because my work trousers felt uncomfy which made the sick feeling worse. And I didn't want to buy the next size up for them to last a few weeks before having to get maternity. I got 2 pairs of trousers in Dorothy Perkins, under bump with the elastic/buttons at the sides. They are fantastic! My jeans are from there too. And don't look like maternity wear.

Oh that's good news, the elastic/button one's I found the best. DP were pretty bad at the maternity side of things when I was pregnant, glad to hear it's improved. By the way I was on the Topshop website the other day they do maternity wear as do H&M.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Mary, in response to your question, the only thing that has overwhelmed me is the unsettled, sickly, indigestion I've been getting. It's fine for a few weeks as you know it's a good sign that baby is growing... but then it gets tiring lol![/b][/b]

That's the b-HCG hormones doing their job. As I said in another post, that will ease soon, hopefully! Although I have known women who have had these feelings throughout their pregnancies...

Back