• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jade's Marathon Collapse

Snowbaby

PANIC-STRICKEN Jade Goody wailed “I’m dying, I’m dying” as medics helped her into an ambulance after her dramatic London Marathon collapse.

The chubby fast food addict was carried from the course by race stewards after she passed out in the street.

Paramedics spent 50 minutes frantically trying to regulate her breathing before rushing her to hospital for emergency treatment.

A spokesman said the Big Brother dimwit — who told BBC1 presenter Sue Barker she had gorged on Chinese takeaways, curries and beer in her training diet — would be kept in for observation.

Jade, who also said she had done virtually no training, jogged just eight miles of the 26.2-mile course then spent FOUR HOURS walking another ten.

Spectator Richard Lankshear, 22, saw the mum of two after she keeled over on the Isle of Dogs.

Source

Werbung:
She's an idiot...did she honestly think she could pig out on junk food then take part in a marathon?

Urgh, people like her make me so angry.

<

Werbung:
Of course she did , havent you noticed she is always clambering for the camera.

The paramedics should have thrown her a burger and chips and told her to get a grip.

Its like these bam-pots who go up the mountains with shell-suits and high heels on and then get into trouble, the mountain rescue are called out , costing more than £10.000 a time ,

if Jade trained for it like normal people then i might have felt something for her efforts, but eating what she """said"""" she did , well i would have left the fat lardy arse where she belongs , in the gutter
<

Back