• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I've Decided...

Snowbaby

...I don't have "morning" sickness... I do however, have "evening" sickness.

Every night after I eat dinner, I feel icky until I go to bed :rolleyes:

Norty jellybean!! :preggers:

Werbung:
Oh that doesn't sound fun at all... I think it's kinda ridiculous all the things us women have to go through to bring a child into this world.

What exactly does the Male species do again? :glare:

i was the same i never had morning sickness at all. when i was about 8 months pregnant i started throwing up during the night. i thought it was well weird lol

For the most part I've been feeling a lot more settled. But I'm dreading next week. With being on holiday from work, I've been getting up when I wake up rather than when the alarm goes. Wed I had the hospital and Thurs I had docs, so both were earlier starts and both evenings I felt more off than I have been. Hopefully if I do feel icky when I go back to work, I'll get used to the earlier morning quickly!!

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 12 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
For the most part I've been feeling a lot more settled. But I'm dreading next week. With being on holiday from work, I've been getting up when I wake up rather than when the alarm goes. Wed I had the hospital and Thurs I had docs, so both were earlier starts and both evenings I felt more off than I have been. Hopefully if I do feel icky when I go back to work, I'll get used to the earlier morning quickly!![/b]

Just take it a little more easier than usual, you are going to have to get used to doing this later on in the pregnancy anyway. Try to make sure you eat something before you go to work. Being pregnant and having an empty stomach is not a good combination, especially in the morning! Try grazing throughout the day if you are still feeling icky in the evening.
You will find that these symptoms should disappear in the second trimester and you will start feeling almost normal again.

Back