• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's Time to Suit Up!

digitalbrew

Hey, girls! Just a brief intro, my sister bought herself a casual dress for her daughter's program. And she told me that she should start buying skirts and casual/ semi-formal attires so she could wear them during special occasions. It would also serve the purpose of encouraging her daughters to dress accordingly to whatever event they will be attending.

The good thing about being with a sister is that I don't feel shy wearing girly clothes. In fact, I kind of enjoy buying clothes for myself when I'm with her. Whenever I'm with my partner, I'd often be caught wearing T-shirt, jogging pants and a pair of close-tipped sandals. It's not something you'd often see women wear on my age unless they're from the gym.

My question goes this way: As you've grown older, did your taste in women clothes change? Was your taste also influenced by loved ones like a mother or a sister?

Werbung:
When I was younger, I used to buy suits and sportswear. I always worked in a place that required them. I didn't even own a pair of jeans. It's still my prefer way to dress. I love the business casual look. It makes me look feminine, yet powerful and put together. But now, I wear jeans and blouses because I no longer work in an office. I really miss dressing that way.

I don't enjoy wearing very casual clothes, I never did. I love frilly skirts, high heels and girly dresses, I love bows and lace. It makes me feel pretty and happy:D . I'm pretty sure it will never change. I wouldn't feel like myself if I was wearing pants and a hoodie:p .

Werbung:
Mine has definitely changed over time, but I don't think in super drastic ways. I think mine has just "grown up" some over time, if that makes sense. I'm more confident wearing some classier pieces than I might have in the past, too, because I thought they were too old or formal for me.

Back