• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's so sad when one of your friends goes to leave somewhere else.

Eirini

One of my friends went to Germany and now she goes to school there :( Who know when she and her family will come back... We used to have so much fun last year. Duh :(:(:(

Werbung:
It was really sad to know some friends need to go abroad to work, study and/or live there permanently. I also have some very close friends that I am not seeing for years since they are working abroad. But still it is good that we still have communication through online and sometimes chatting wit each other. And we do hope to see each other again and have bonding moments just like before. ;)

It's sad when someone you love, friend or relative, moves away. Especially if they move abroad, which makes visiting that much harder. I have a good friend who did an internship in Singapore and I had to miss her for about 6 months. It was horrible not having her around. She did come back after those 6 months, but I had a glimpse of the experience and I didn't like it at all. I wish you all the best. Luckily there are lots of ways to stay connected nowadays, but it's not the same as face-to-face contact.

Yep, everything seems as good as face-to-face contact. True. But as she said, she may come back next year! :)

Friends are an important part of our lives, and it is sad when one of them moves far away. Stay in contact with her. I had a friend that moved a way for 3 years, and now she is back and things have changed in some ways, but we are still close. I truly believe that friendships last forever and so even if you don't see her again in this life you will see her in the next.

I can empathize with you. My two best friends got married and they both decided to live in their husbands place. I was so depressed at first because we went out together and have fun together. But distance doesn't mean that we ended our friendship. We are still friends and we communicate with each other using skype, ym and cellphone. :)

One of my friends went to Germany and now she goes to school there :( Who know when she and her family will come back... We used to have so much fun last year. Duh :(:(:(
((Big hugs)) Eirini, it is hard when a friend moves away where you cannot just hang out. One nice thing is the internet and skype. You can keep in touch with them instantly instead of writing letters that take a week or two.

((Big hugs)) Eirini, it is hard when a friend moves away where you cannot just hang out. One nice thing is the internet and skype. You can keep in touch with them instantly instead of writing letters that take a week or two.

Thanks everyone! I feel much better now :)

In all these years I have 'lost' a lot of best friends. One moved to Italy, one to Germany, one to Holland. Right now I'm even scared to become too close to someone since I know in 2 years max. that person will leave the country. Well, the good thing is that we do have some friends here back home, so we have someone to talk to and have fun with. Another good thing is that the internet is making it easier. I can chat with my friend from Italy via skype and the distances seem less big ;)

This can also be a good opportunity for you to make other friends. Then when your friend comes back, you can introduce her to the new friends you have made. It is always good to have a circle of close female friends.

Actually, I have many friends. However, she's really special. We get in touch ,though, with e-mails :D

Me and my best friend both live in separate countries now. I live in Ireland, she lives in England. Nothing has changed though. We have constant communication which is good.

I agree. It is sad when friends go away. That has been the story of my life over the last 10 years. After leaving school, we all started traveling - and on those travels you also meet amazing people who become friends. Then you move on to new places, new friends...but these special friends are still in your heart - and you miss them.

All my best friends are scattered around the world, and the internet has become the source of connecting us, for now, so I am so grateful for that.

Friends and even more so, special friends are a very very important part of life. The cool thing is, that every time you have to say goodbye - there is sure to be a moment in the near future when you say 'hello' again.

Werbung:
It's always sad when your friend moves away or vice versa. Change of any kind is always scary. I know I felt that way when I had to move from the town I practically grew up in. I was moving to a completely new place where I didn't know anyone so I felt really scared and insecure. It took me ages to get comfortable and I really missed all my old friends. It's a lot tougher to keep in contact since we lived so far apart.

Back