• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's Scan Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

I'm sooooooooooooo excited but also a little anxious... scared that my baby isn't quite perfect :blush: I'm sure it is, being that it's inside me though :wub:

I'll post [pics when I get in from work tonight!! :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen:

Werbung:
It was amazing but oh so very short. She only spent about 5 minutes scanning. As soon as she put the scanner on my tummy, baby was there. She got a shock cos she found him/her so quickly!!

The baby kept putting its hands over its eyes! Then it was holding up one hand, i could make out each bone along each finger! It was fantastic!!! When she tried to get the pic for us, baby shot off the screen!! Was soooo funny!!!!!

baby13wks.jpg

:wub: truly amazing! It was like a hyperactive ping pong ball, bouncing about, arching its back! It's mind blowing that it moves about so much but I don't feel a thing. And I walk about alllllllll day and this tiny baby just tags along for the journey :lol: yup, I'm loopy!!!!

Nothings really real until you have that first scan and then it's like ..Wow! Reality check!!! I found it so surreal. Pregnancy and childbirth is the most amazing adventure you will go on in my opinion. Very clear scan by the way. xx

Werbung:
Back