• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It is important to remember dates

That is actually quite hard for me; my periods have become so erratic that even if I write down the day it starts and the day it ends; the next one will always bee either a week late or a week early.
As far as my first period ever that is easy to remember because I was still the new kid in Texas.
If you keep that good a record now for these dates, you will have that information should it ever be needed.Good idea to keep a personal diary of health issues. You will be surprised at the value and the use of that information in the future.

Werbung:
Well all I know was I started when I was 12 and I do not know day and time lol. Anyways I remember sometimes when the doctor asks me cause I have to keep up and mine is easy to remember. I have to say that I think that after awhile you may or may not remember. I have a good memory and I can tell you if it was daylight or night and what you said and did, but with certain dates nope. Well if you have health issues I would keep a good date about that just in case you need it in the future.

Well all I know was I started when I was 12 and I do not know day and time lol. Anyways I remember sometimes when the doctor asks me cause I have to keep up and mine is easy to remember. I have to say that I think that after awhile you may or may not remember. I have a good memory and I can tell you if it was daylight or night and what you said and did, but with certain dates nope. Well if you have health issues I would keep a good date about that just in case you need it in the future.
The year is more important and what age you were when you first had your period is good enough. No need to remember the time or exact date. Some flow history might be asked in the future, but us women don't forget that information at all from month to month.

Good luck!

Keeping a record of dates such as when you started menstruating is a great idea. I too have been asked when I first started my periods, usually when I have a women's health check. I am a few years off menopause yet, I hope!, but I will make of point of keeping a record when I do start.

I too have been asked when my first perid began. I just gave the doctors a general estimation. This is something I am sure doctors are used to being given an estimated date for. Even when my menstraul cycle sgould begin each month I have a rough estimation for, it is never exact.

Recording when your menstrual begins is beneficial to you and the doctor when attending health screenings . It also allows you to know when your next cycle begins. You might need it for future reference

To be honest, I'm not sure if I remember the date of my first period. I wrote it somewhere in my diary so I'll be able to find it if I'll need it though. I was 11 or 12...or maybe 13? I don't know. All I remember is that I was terrified and I had no idea what is happening:(

Werbung:
I feel the exact same way. Ever since I started my period at the age of twelve, I have always carried a planner with me, and I would write down when my period began and end. If my period went off early, I will write it down as well so that way when I visit the doctor I could inform him of everything that went on during the last size months. I think it is important as well to write down things like that. My friends all that I was insane to write it down but it's helpful.

Back