• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is this feminine?

Lugia

Well I have a boyfriend now as I have mentioned elsewhere, so that means I am going to cosplay as a female character and my boyfriend will be the male character she has a secret crush on.

What I want to check is the make sure the cosplay I'm picking is feminine. I am playing Hungary from Hetalia.

This is what she looks like:

Hungary.jpg

This is the outfit I'm buying:
Axis-Powers-Hetalia-Hungary-Cosplay-Uniform-Costume-1.jpg

(I'm buying it from a different site, though)

And these are the boots:
4de37aee68cb5_180638n.jpg

The wig:
4d8db6c14769c_203657n.jpg

And this is the dude my boyfriend will be playing as. He will be Austria, the one who Hungary has a secret crush on.
hetalia6-2.jpg

But yeah, what I want to know is, is the outfit feminine enough?

Note that she also has a flower in her hair and fights with a frying pan. :3

Werbung:
Aww, that's such a cute cosplay idea! :) The costume itself is not very feminine so it's going to be all in the makeup. If she is a very girly character in the series, you should also get some false eyelashes and circle lenses.

Aww, that's such a cute cosplay idea! :) The costume itself is not very feminine so it's going to be all in the makeup. If she is a very girly character in the series, you should also get some false eyelashes and circle lenses.
Hahaha, thank you. I didn't think the uniform would pass as very feminine but I think I could pull it off with a bit of makeup. She is actually not a girly character, she is a tomboy and in fact she actually thought that she was a boy until she hit puberty.

Also, here's another picture of her, but it's in chibi:
383px-HungaryChibi.png

I'm sure you could make it feminine if you tried - without changing the outfit of course.
Does it matter if you look feminine when you're copying a character? Or is this for your own personal want?
If it's the latter, accessories and makeup are a must.

Werbung:
I think the shoes are very feminine, so the clothes can be more sporty. And with long hair and enough make-up you can inrease these effect (or maybe a push-up ;).... )

Back