• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

is finally quitting..

soccerbai123

Okay, so I have been working with this company for almost three years now and I have finally decided to quit. Before, I thought that I would be able to cope up with the changes on the company but I just realized that I cannot, anymore.

There are a lot of things that I am really gonna miss, my closest friends at work, the supervisors hat I have been with and the day to day routines that I do. Sometimes I think that I can still stay a little longer but I am no longer happy and if you are no longer happy then move.

Thank you for reading this thread. Just wanna post something that has been bothering me for days now.

Werbung:
That's okay sis. We don't need to stay in a place if we are no longer happy. Our mood somehow will affect our work as well as our relationship with fellow workers. I guess, you were fine that you quit the job as long as you manage your finances and will be able to find a new job again. God bless.

Congrats on making a decision that will clearly make you happy. I have to say though, I hope that you already have another job lined up before you leave your current one. I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but here it's tough to find a job these days.

That's okay sis. We don't need to stay in a place if we are no longer happy. Our mood somehow will affect our work as well as our relationship with fellow workers. I guess, you were fine that you quit the job as long as you manage your finances and will be able to find a new job again. God bless.

Thank you for the support, lo. Yes, it does because if you see a person that you really dont like at work or you do something that you are no longer happy with, it will really affect your performance. This is a clear evidence why I am failing, because I am not happy.

Congrats on making a decision that will clearly make you happy. I have to say though, I hope that you already have another job lined up before you leave your current one. I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but here it's tough to find a job these days.

Well, yeah. I was just from a job interview and I passed for the next level. Although the final interview will be next week, I am still happy that I am in the path of finding a new destination. I have not quit my current job too, I need to be stable first before totally quitting.

I'm with you and I can relate to it. Your career doesn't end with your current company. Seek for greener pastures. :)

Well, yeah. I was just from a job interview and I passed for the next level. Although the final interview will be next week, I am still happy that I am in the path of finding a new destination. I have not quit my current job too, I need to be stable first before totally quitting.

:) - That's a good and wise decision, staying in your current job while looking for a new one. Nobody wants to be in the middle of nowhere. I am hoping and wish you all the best until the final stage of interview and will finally be hired. God bless.

:) - That's a good and wise decision, staying in your current job while looking for a new one. Nobody wants to be in the middle of nowhere. I am hoping and wish you all the best until the final stage of interview and will finally be hired. God bless.

Thank you so much for the support. I hope that would happen and I am always praying for the interview to be successful. But I dont want to go because of my friends, am really gonna miss them.

Thank you so much for the support. I hope that would happen and I am always praying for the interview to be successful. But I dont want to go because of my friends, am really gonna miss them.

I understand sis. As they say, Welcome New Friends and Cherished the Old Ones. Life is like that, we need to get out from our comfort for more experience and expand our territory. Good luck sis. :)

Hello there, sis. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

First of all, I think that this is very brave of you for taking on such a risky move. To be able to grow professionally, I think that this move is therefore beneficial for you. Another is that once you are not happy, then leave. Of course, don't do this haphazardly. ;) Judging on your post, though, I think that you have given this much thought. :)

I wish you luck and more success to come.

Good thing you had come up with a decision sis.
I must say that was a brave thing to do.
It's not always true that quitters never win.
Congrats on your courage and new life sis.

It is really hard to do things we think we are not happy doing it anymore. I think it was a good decision for you as i also did that before. It was very hard to work and feels like it is not worth it even there is a salary for it.

Hello there, sis. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

First of all, I think that this is very brave of you for taking on such a risky move. To be able to grow professionally, I think that this move is therefore beneficial for you. Another is that once you are not happy, then leave. Of course, don't do this haphazardly. ;) Judging on your post, though, I think that you have given this much thought. :)

I wish you luck and more success to come.

Thank you for the support. It took me a lot of time to make this hard decision and I had to weigh a lot of factors. This would really be hard for me but if it is for the best, I would really go for it.

Werbung:
It is really hard to do things we think we are not happy doing it anymore. I think it was a good decision for you as i also did that before. It was very hard to work and feels like it is not worth it even there is a salary for it.

Yeah, it really came to a point when I literally drag myself to work. It was really bad and I was cranky most of the time. And then I realized, it was no longer healthy and that I have to go to another path.

Back